Health Discovery Network
dgjp8991

New Subway sandwich...

Haven't tried it, but you can figure the points by going to the Subway website and using the ni they provide. That will give you the most accurate information. :bcb_smile

For the sandwich with the light ranch the ni is:

370 calories/7 grams fat/5 grams fiber

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Tried it today, and if you like Buffalo stuff, you will like this one. I will definately spend 7 pts on this again!

Melinda :headover::jump_jack :bcb_march

I am slowly relearning to disconnect my weight and value, and that to me is huge.......BCB Hanna :salut

weight.png

It comes out to 7 points for a 6" but I have no clue what kind of bread that entails or if that's with/out cheese.

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

If I'm remembering correctly, Subway's NI is calculated using the wheat bread and no cheese or condiments. I could be wrong though.

That being said, I saw this sandwich advertised on tv and thought it sounded pretty good. To anyone who's tried it, is it really spicy? I love the buffalo flavoring, but I'm very sensitive to hot stuff.

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)

It comes out to 7 points for a 6" but I have no clue what kind of bread that entails or if that's with/out cheese.

The Subway website will show you exactly what is on each sandwich and the ni for it. You can also find the ni for the sandwich components so you can "mix and match". :bcb_bigsm

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Guest TryingWW

dgjp -

The turkey sub isn't much better, point-wise!

If I'm remembering correctly, Subway's NI is calculated using the wheat bread and no cheese or condiments. I could be wrong though.

That being said, I saw this sandwich advertised on tv and thought it sounded pretty good. To anyone who's tried it, is it really spicy? I love the buffalo flavoring, but I'm very sensitive to hot stuff.

It was a little spicy. I didn't think it was that bad, but I like spicy stuff. If you can't handle spicy at all, it might not be a good choice, but if you can handle a little bit, I think it would be O.K.

I am slowly relearning to disconnect my weight and value, and that to me is huge.......BCB Hanna :salut

weight.png

It was a little spicy. I didn't think it was that bad, but I like spicy stuff. If you can't handle spicy at all, it might not be a good choice, but if you can handle a little bit, I think it would be O.K.

Thanks! I actually tried this on Monday night. Not bad. I didn't think it was spicy at all, but maybe different Subways use more/less sauce? I don't know. It was okay, I'd probably try it again.

Thanks! I actually tried this on Monday night. Not bad. I didn't think it was spicy at all,

I didn't think it was that spicy either, but it is hard to tell what is too spicy for other people. My mom thinks a can of diced tomatoes with chilis or La Victoria Salsa is too spicy. I guarantee that she would think this is way too hot.

weight.png

I didn't think it was that spicy either, but it is hard to tell what is too spicy for other people. My mom thinks a can of diced tomatoes with chilis or La Victoria Salsa is too spicy. I guarantee that she would think this is way too hot.

I have to say, I had this sandwich again on Saturday night. This time, there was WAY more sauce on it and it was VERY spicy. I almost couldn't eat it because my mouth was on fire. This was from the same Subway I got it from last time. I guess it's all in who preps the chicken with the sauce. It was still good though.