Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Heaklea

Sweet potatoes even I liked

I morphed a recipe from Chef Kathy of Cooking Thin. It was so easy and I loved it although I usually don't like sweet potatoes. I try to eat them because they have wonderful vitamins.

Peel and cut on large sweet potato into 1/4 inch rounds.

Peel, cut and core a large apple into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices

Spray a small casserol dish with PAM or Baker's Secret. Layer the sweet potato (add course salt and pepper if you want) Then layer the apple. Build up until you use all the ingrediants. It is best to end with the sweet potato layer. I poured on some DaVinci SF Carmel Syrup and baked, covered, for about 1 hour in a 400 degree oven.

It was so simple and the DaVinci really added to the flavor. I don't think I would have liked it without that.

YaYa Name Empress Sleeping Butterfly

That sounds great. Lower in points than that Sweet Potato Pudding recipe. Sounds like it would be just as good tasting too. Thanks. :D

Lile<br />Lifetime - "75" Model<br />One Proud "Okie"<br /><br />"Don't Tell God how big the Storm is, Tell the "storm" how "Big" your "GOD" is."<br /><br />"EMPTY STOMACH/EMPTY HEART"<br />(It's not what you're eating, but what is "Eating" you.)