Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kelly86

Here again needing support :(

Guest Kelly86

Here I am again...disappointed in myself, let down, feeling like a failure. I have been struggling with my weight for years. Ever since I was younger. Finally during high school after a tramatic loss I kicked my butt into gear. I told myself I would change my life and I would change my body into what I wanted it to always be. I told myself I would learn new health habits. I did it all through WW. Starting at the age of 16 my junior year that was my birthday present to myself. I started at a whooping 175lbs and through the years I have been off and on program. Lossing gaining a little lossing gaining a little you all know the cycle. Well here I am at 23 years old my birthday just passed and I about a month before had hit my goal weight of 110lbs. But....since I hit goal a little over a month ago its like I have been lost. Going off program like I can just go back to old habits and I know I cant. So 2 weeks ago I kicked myself back into gear. I said to myself I needed to stop and get back on track and understand this is life. I am not the one that can eat anything and be the weight I want Im just not nor will I ever be. So 2 weeks ago I have been back staying OP exercising everything to the T then this weekend hit....Well last night hit Saturday...I go back home to Jersey to celebrate my sisters and my birthdays. OP alllll day fitting temptations doing wonderful night hits and we go to hibachi. Before going I have a plan in my head knew exactly what I was ordering how much I would eat everything. I had it planned to be within my daily I also had 18 weeklys left. Well I get to the place and it all went out the winder ordered something totally different ate it all had ice cream had some cocktails then later that night I proceeded to eat everything I had fought all day. Wings cake and a steak pepper and cheese sandwich on italian rolls. So obviously I went wayyyyyyyyy over and beyond everything I had. I dont know why :( I am so upset with myself right now. 2 weeks OP feeling great I even weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 110.6 I was so happy to be at my goal figured it would motivate me not to want to risk seeing those numbers change but no I basically went on a binge and broke everything I worked so hard for. I am so upset with myself. I feel like I let myself down totally. For 2 weeks I counted every point was totally OP eating healthy being proud of myself then threw it all away last night. Tomorrow is my usual restart of my week my weigh in. So tomorrow I commit to never letting myself do this again so that I dont feel this way again. I dont like this feeling of disappointment this feeling of being bloated and totally stuffed all day today because of everything I ate the night before. I want this commitment for myself so I commit to not letting myself go like I did last night especially after having a few cocktails. I commit to posting on here menus thoughts feelings for extra guidance and support. I would love to have a buddy or be a part of a group until I do that or even if I dont I will be just posting to hold account for myself. I am at a weak point right now and need help. Why did I let myself do this??? Why did I throw everything I worked so hard for out the window for one night? Why????? Now I have to fit back.....:bcb_march Here I go....starting tomorrow I have a new outlook and a new start to the rest of my life....

Kelly:

I so see myself in your post with the exception that I have never reached my goal. I have been close at times but never there. I started at 238 and got down to 148 and then back up over 200 somewhere and you get the idea. Never to that real goal. So I do understand, but have to commend you for catching yourself after 1 day. Usually I let mine go months before stopping. so just jump back on and get back on plan. If you need motivation come here. If you need help post questions. I used to do the chat a lot and that helps me more than anything, but haven't found many people there lately. Maybe you will luck out and find some people there.

Don't be a stranger! Keep on coming back and you can do this.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Hi Kelly,

Good for you, coming here and talking about the journey. With focus and thinking about it one day at a time, your success will come. Post often, it helps.

Woodland

SW: 197 / CW: 141 / GW 135

:bcb_march One Day at a Time !!