Health Discovery Network
crazyfrog

Lifestyles of the WW Maintainer Oct. 26-Nov. 1

Popping in quick to start us out! This will take us to November! I can't believe how fast this year is going. We've been in out house for almost a year!

Busy time for me buddies! Next week will likely be worse with some pretty long hours. We're not going to Chicago this weekend. I'm probably going to be working - I could probably get out of it but I want to be part of the team so we're canceling our Halloween plans. Oops I'll have to get a little candy for the neighborhood kids. We're also going to pick up a couple pumpkins to carve and roast the seeds.

Have a great Monday!

weight.png

Reached GW twice, third time's a charm!

We are star stuff which has taken its destiny into its own hands. -Carl Sagan

Hi all! Are newbies welcome? I have been a WW maintainer for almost 2 years now. I have good days and bad ones! It would be great to be part of the group! :bcb_happy

Katrisha R.

Rejoined WW 9/04/07 :salut

SW-146:bcb_cry:

WWG-128 12/7/07

Lifetime 121.2 1/17/08:bcb_LOL:

CW-116.2:bcb_smile

PGW Range 114-116

Absolutely! We've become somewhat of a small group lately and would love to have some more activity.

This week is turning out better than I had thought. Today was around 10 hours. It would be worse but some of the work I would have has been postponed for a week or two. I'm really hoping it doesn't interfere with a day I want to take off to go to Chicago for girls' weekend.

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about some cool news. You guys remember that we normally go to Kentucky for Thanksgiving, well we're not going this year because it's too far. We decided to rent our own cabin in NE Iowa for the weekend. The place is: http://www.naturalgaitresort.com/grandview.htm. They allow pets too so we're bringing Patsy. Our friends might come from Madison and stay too.

Ok, I should go now. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

weight.png

Reached GW twice, third time's a charm!

We are star stuff which has taken its destiny into its own hands. -Carl Sagan

Guest Shortstufff

Hi girls! :wave:

I'm back from being AWOL for a few days! We had a lovely visit with our friends, but our 4-day weekend went waaaaay too fast -- don't they always? ;) And now I'm playing catch up at work, so this will be quick, but I didn't want you to think I'd abandoned you!

Danielle, that looks like a cool place! And Patsy will love it! It reminds me of the cabins in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. In fact, we were just looking at some of the larger chalets there -- we're thinking that a bunch of us (about 6 or 8) should meet there next fall for a week. I think we'd have a ton of fun! You guys will too! Glad to hear that Patsy is doing well too. :bcb_up

kramirezthompso, welcome! Yes, our little group has become quite small over the past several months, so the more, the merrier! Glad to have you join us and congrats! Oh, and we all have good days and bad days! ;)

Kathy, missing you this week, but I know you've been crazy busy at work with the DM's visit -- hope things settle down for you! :kiss:

Have a great week girls!