Health Discovery Network
browndog

WW Desserts & Skinny Cow

I bought WW Brownies, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake, & Chocolate Chip Cookies. Let me just say they are terrible. The brownies and cookies are the worse - they smell like chemicals and taste awful. I'd much rather make my own at 2pts per serving.

On another note I bought Skinny Cow fudgesicles and those are terrible as well. Not much chocolate flavor and bland. The Skinny Cow sandwiches are good but not the fugsicles.

Paula

willpowerdust.gif

The WW Fudge Bars are good and only one point. I tried the WW Peanut Butter Cookies recently and I thought those were pretty good too at one point each. They were soft and chewy. The Skinny Cow sandwiches are good as are the drumsticks.

Melinda :headover::jump_jack :bcb_march

I am slowly relearning to disconnect my weight and value, and that to me is huge.......BCB Hanna :salut

weight.png

I don't like any of the WW baked products. They taste like chemicals. And, I don't like Skinny Cow products either. WW is much better - their fudge bar tastes awesome as do their other ice cream products (including the sundaes). WW products might be more expensive than Skinny Cow, but are worth it IMO.

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

The only WW product I like, that I've tried is the strawberry shortcake. From the freezer isle.

I've had the carrot cake and chocolate cake and I threw them out. They were dry, the icing was rock hard. Terrible. And this was not an expired product.

WW best products - hands down - are the fudge bars and the mocha latte bars. HUGE servings and so creamy - I don't know how they do it. The baked products are the pits. I go for the 100 cal packs of Nabisco products instead. And I have fallen in love with WW yogurt. I used to HATE yogurt, but the WW brand has me hooked.

Starting weight. 301.4

Current weight. 295.4

1st mini goal. 285

2nd mini goal. 275

3rd mini goal. 265. :bcb_march

I love the WW frozen deserts and ice cream creations. I love love love the peanut butter bliss ice cream. I also like the WW yogurts and peanut butter cookies. I am not a fan of the rest of the baked goods so much. I did like the caramel snack cake when they had that. As far as the 100 cal. snacks, I like the 100 cal. almonds. I can stay on points with theese things.

I just tried the caramel chocolate bars they sell in the meetings. At first I thought it was pathetic how tiny they are but they are really good and sweet enough that those tiny things will kill a craving.

Guest jill-leigh

I personally love the WW ice cream products, but not the "baked goods". I especially love the Giant Cookies and Cream bar, the fudge bar, the ice cream sandwiches and the little 2-3 point servings of ice cream in a cup. I guess maybe that's all of them, haha. I've never had the toffee bar, but I've heard it's really good. I've had the Skinny Cow cones, and LOVED those as well.