Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Jen G

Activity today, Saturday Nov 21th

50 min run. I found a 10km running clinic starting Dec 5th at the New Balance store near me. 17 wks, 3 days a week for $90. I didn't think that was a bad price, it will help keep me accountable and push me to the next level.

SW: 190 (Nov 4/09)

CW: 180.9

TL: 9.1

GL: 140 by April 21, 2010

Jen that sounds cool! It's always good to have a little something extra to motivate us!!!

1 hour spinning on my bike indoors this morning....possibly heading OUT on my bike soon, it's BEAUTIFUL out!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Did indeed get out on my bike. I'm enjoying my fall bike riding!!!! Especially since I have some new tights to wear! (I enjoy my bike clothes and bike clothes SHOPPING entirely too much:bcb_blush) 21.7 miles..Oh and I almost forgot, MOST EXCITING, I went over 5900 miles today on my odometer, which means I am closing in on 4,000 (outdoor) miles for this calendar year!!! I am HIGHLY motivated to get over 6,000 by the end of this year!!!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

30 min. walk

15 min. strength exercises

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%