Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
beachcomber

Thai style, zero point veggies

This is soooooo easy and everyone always raves about how I cook my veggies..... tee hee {blush} LOL

I often use different combos of veggies, depending on what I have/feel like. My fav is broccoli and mushrooms or broccoli by itself.

Thai Veggies

diced garlic

Broccoli

Mushrooms

3 tbsp fatfree chicken broth

1 tbsp oyster sauce

1 tbsp fish sauce

pinch sugar

pepper

NO SALT! fish sauce is very salty

In a stir fry pan, heat chicken broth to boiling. Add garlic, stir fry for about 30 secs, add veggies. I like my veg very crisp, so I'd only cook these for a couple of minutes (until the broccoli is bright green). Add oyster and fish sauce, add sugar, add pepper, quickly stir fry to blend.

That's it!

Try it! You'll LIKE it! lol

Jackie smile.gif

NEVER GIVE UP

Proud SAHM to 3 beautiful kids :)

HW 280 SW 249.4 CW 225 - total lost 24.4 lbs

Goal - 160

bump

<i>dot</i><br /><br />joined Feb 26, 2001<br /><br />10% on May 3, 2001<br /><br />GOAL on August 2, 2001<br /><br />LIFETIME on Sept 13,2001<br /><br />Back on ww and with taff this time!<br /><br />The difference between the impossible and the possible is DETERMINATION

I love Thai food. House of Thai has a lot of great recipes on their sauce packages. I use Low fat Coconut milk and it makes the peanut sauce very reasonable. wave.gif

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png