Health Discovery Network
wwlynn

Activity, it's What we DO! Sunday Nov 29th

55 minutes spinning on my bike on the trainer:salut...in a little while I plan to go for a ride with some TnT buddies!:bcb_smile It is BEAUTIFUL out!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Activity part II, 25 mile bike ride (outdoors, nice and HILLY). Beautiful day for a ride, but a little chilly toward the end! (dark too:bcb_wink3)

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Hi I'm Bonnie and I was quite inspired by a post by Bean Blossom (sorry I can't remember which thread it was on). She made the argument to change your mind about how you think about exercise. It was quite profound for me.

So I have been a couch potato for some time now and yesterday I did walk about the city with my family. But today I intentionally did Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds 1 mile. It's a beginning and I'm really happy that I did. It also prompted my DH to go for a walk so it is a win-win.

Have a great evening.

Bonnie:bcb_march

But today I intentionally did Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds 1 mile. It's a beginning and I'm really happy that I did. It also prompted my DH to go for a walk so it is a win-win.

Have a great evening.

Bonnie:bcb_march

:bcb_bravo:bcb_bravo

I never had the 1 mile WATP video but I remember when I first did the 2 mile one and I thought I was going to just DIE! Now I do her 5 mile DVDs!

It all starts with one step.

:bcb_bravo

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut