Health Discovery Network

I need a good attitude adjustment

I've fallen off the bandwagon and this is only my third week

I have completely ignored the program for one day and I pulled a -2 at the weigh in, which is good, but I feel I don't deserve it!

I went to Tim Horton's tonight and ate a muffin and timbits after snacking on a chocolate bar and chips earlier in the night.

I just don't know if I believe in myself anymore, and I think it's because when I was out on the weekend, I was hanging out with my ex boyfriends best friend and he told me that the reason he broke up with me was because I was chubby.

I thought this would motivate me, but I think It's really set me back.

:(

Help!:bcb_confu

SW:210

CW:204

GW:150

weight.png

First of all, you need to do this for yourself, not for any stinkin EX boyfriends. If that's how he felt, be GLAD he's gone. You don't need that in your life.

Now, on to you. You've got to decide what you REALLY want. Is it just to look good to the ex's? This has to be something that you make up your mind you're going to do. It might not happen overnight, but one day, you'll wake up and say THIS IS IT!!

Just start over. Start fresh. Pretend this is the very first day of Weight Watchers. It's all about YOUR attitude. YOU can do this. YOU WILL do this. Come on now....no more listing of the "bad" things you ate, we don't need or want to hear it.

What we want to hear is your PLAN. Exactly what will you do next time someone mentions him. Eat again? NO. You're worth more than that. So, come on! Talk to us!

L:kickbutt:

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thought become your words.

Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.

Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.

Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.

Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.

Author unknown

http://laurdee.blogspot.com

Hi,

I've been right where you are. Sometimes I have problems staying OP, but it is not very often anymore. I try to learn from it for awhile, then I try to stop thinking about it and just get back to doing this right. It happens, but pick yourself up and get back on track. Building new habits doesn't happen overnight, but it can happen.

I appreciate that you came to the boards to admit what happened. Just don't dwell on it too much now. Try to write a small bit down about it, then move on. In a few weeks go back and read what you wrote and try to remember the feelings. I have found that to be helpful in preventing overeating - part of the learning process.

Woodland

SW: 197 / CW: 141 / GW 135

:bcb_march One Day at a Time !!