Health Discovery Network
ctbeagles

Yay! Back on Track!

Hi everyone!

After almost four years away from BCB and WW, I am back...I can't believe it!

It's been an interesting four years! When I originally joined WW I was 257 lbs and lost about 20. That was in 2003 and I was a nursing mom. Starting sometime in 2006, I was put on a medication for issues related to depression. It is known to cause anorexia in a lot of users and by spring of last year I had lost a good 70 pounds.

It's a weight loss that wasn't achieved healthfully and it's about that time (a year and a half ago) that those side effects wore off. I started a very sedentary job last fall and here I am at 267.4 lbs!

I want to repeat my success, this time in a healthful way that I can maintain. This board was such a huge support in the past and I'm looking forward to helping and being helped here again!

~Shannon~267.4/267.4/177~Re-started WW 12/2/2009~

**************Working on 5%!!!**************

weight.png

Thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to making connections here in the forum!

weight.png

Thanks Lisa! It's always nice to be reminded you're not the only one in certain circumstances. Looks like you are doing great, keep it up!!

weight.png

Hi Cindy!

Wow you have been here since 2001! We do have similar numbers so thanks for saying Hi! I'm looking forward to my first WI on Wednesday I'll let you know how that goes!

weight.png