Health Discovery Network
soya

Controlling Cravings and Unplanned Eating

soya-- Hang in there! I'm rooting for you! Each year CW starts a New Year's to Super Bowl challenge to give up drinking for the month. For those of us who don't drink, he challenges us to give up something that we do struggle with. For me, it's sugar. I remember giving up all sweets two years ago and was just a MESS. I couldn't do it. Last year I decided to give up chocolate but even that was a challenge since I have limited tolerance for any sweet that's not chocolate so if I'm having something sweet, chances are most likely it's got cocoa in it!!

So many times I've tried to tell myself (and posted here) that I was going to rely on fruit to be my sugar but that I wouldn't eat or cook anything with sugar in it. I have yet to make good on that promise and as much as I'd like to just go cold turkey, detox and live completely clean, I suspect that goal is not within reach at this point. So, it tends to get cyclical for me and I am either in the process of detoxing or slowly rebuilding my sweet level. After the holidays, the sweets hit a high again so instead of going cold turkey, I've spent the past few days not setting black and white goals to give it up but rather to "beef" up all the other options so that it doesn't become my first choice by default. I gave the kids all their Christmas candy and told them to keep it in their rooms (like I did at Halloween). I gave DH whatever sweets I received at Christmas. I don't really have any options here but there's always a bite of candy cane here or my mom passing me something from her stash there.

I don't for one minute doubt all the evils of sugar. I've gone through detox enough times to know that it's much like giving up alcohol or cigarettes,etc. Those first few days are a physical nightmare-- RLS, shakes, irritability, panic, fatigue, etc. I think that's probably why I'm trying the "methodone" approach to heroin withdrawal-- while making fruit my sugar default as often as possible.

In watching myself over the past few months, I've realized that I have a similar issue with cheese. I can go vegan without much struggle but as soon as I have some cheese, it starts to take over and I want to have some cheese almost every day. I have to fight that back as well. After a day or two, I find I don't crave it or become obsessed thinking about it as much. I don't have any physical withdrawal symptoms with cheese but it's strange. I know that there's a sugar/fat/salt connection ("The End of Overeating") so I guess that cheese hits the salt & fat receptors quite easily. That would explain why my biggest struggle is breaking that cycle-- eating something sweet spikes the blood sugar and then I have something with cheese (fat/salt) to stabilize my blood sugar and then I seek out the "high" again with something sweet. Talk about grinding your wheels!!! :bcb_huh:

Kimberley

Hello All,

Wow Kimberley, sounds like you had a rough time of it. Luckily, I have had no more "withdrawal" symptoms. Generally, I limit my sugar pretty tightly anyway... you kind of have to if you are doing WW. So, this isn't such a big change in my diet, as a change in mindset.

I really notice how ingrained eating sweets is as a reward for getting through the day, as a celebratory thing, and as a "treat" with friends and family. This probably is not a problem for those for whom sweets aren't addictive, but I never feel really satisfied with a little: even if I don't have more, I want more.

Some interesting no sugar eating adventures:

I ate plain yogurt with no agave, just half a pear on top, and had my soy hot chocolate with NO SWEETENER! It actually tasted great... more like a coffee than a hot chocolate.

When I went off sugar before, it was always to try to avoid migraines: it didn't help, sadly. This time, I am focused on the weight loss aspect and finer aspects of health: my diet is hyper-healthy... all whole grains, ww bread products, tons of fresh veggies and fruits, and I really enjoy cooking so the last thing that I needed was really to stop the sugar/ refined sweeteners. I am hoping to see positive results from this.

Well.... off to have a "no sugar" hot tub adventure.

Cheers!

weight.png

weight.png

Hello Buddies!

I was off visiting my mom, and didn't eat any sugar/sweeteners at all! Am I deluded or is this getting easier? I have had a tiny bit of restless leg syndrome at night, but minimal, and the anxiety seems to have ceased.

Dr. Beck says that people often struggle when they have a choice... and that it is pretty common to spend an inordinate amount of time dithering about whether to have off-limits items or not. Cold turkey has worked for me before... and I can see that it actually works better for me than having the constant battle about whether to have sweets or not, and then how much to have, and then the resulting guilt over having had too much!

I am having some "grieving" about not "getting" to eat sweets. I guess it is kind of like letting go of a not so great boyfriend: you know he has to go, but it still hurts. Sweets have been sort of joyous for me, and like a reward for bad things and a celebration for good things...

This other book about kicking sugar ("Potatoes not Prozac") spoke of replacing sugar highs with real life joy. I sure see the need to make sure that life is enjoyable, instead of depending on sugar to get a good feeling: I can see how much sugar has played a part in giving me pleasure/joy.

I am anticipating challenges as I get near PMS time and also start back to work tomorrow. I will keep doing daily food plans, make sure to bring sufficient snacks, and plan the exercise. Also, keep using my "resistance muscle".

Cheers to all!

weight.png

weight.png

Hello All!

So, I had a bit more craving for sweet things... images of sweet things popping into my mind with no reason for the to pop into my mind... just yesterday when I didn't have much to do, and mostly relaxed around my house.

Today, I am back to work, and doing fine. Also, happy b/c my weight is on the low end of the range... Congratulating myself for maintaining/dropping during the holiday season. Yay.

I find it very easy to stay OP when off sweets: mainly b/c sweets were the way that I went off my plan. Cheers!

weight.png

weight.png

Soya,

Thank you for this thread. You have inspired me. I feel like I've hit bottom in another of a series of "lows" lately. Last summer I watched a lot of Intervention episodes and really identified with the addict (them: drugs or alcohol; me: sugar). I watched another celebrity rehab show this weekend and realized again just how much I am an addict. When I get into the "sauce", it quickly devolves into breakfast, lunch and dinner. I can find ways to be within points (especially with the long distance running I do) while still basically only eating crap with some veggies added in there. I don't think my vegetarianism is skewing things as it's not like I'd otherwise not be eating crap (meaning: I don't substitute sugar for meat).

Anyway, I am however many days behind you in going "cold turkey" but I wanted to let you know that I'm in with you. You are right that choice/freedom is sometimes the worst thing we can give ourselves. If I give myself the choice, I will quickly devolve down to it being the ONLY choice I make. I can go for months/years with some semblance of remission/control and then I get into the downward spiral of no longer being in control. I feel like I've hit rock bottom today and I have to do SOMETHING. And that something is accepting that I need to get "sober"!!

And you are right Soya, it always amazes me how normal life is once I get through detox/withdrawal. I can have plain yogurt with pineapple or another fruit and feel like I really taste it and enjoy it. But if I'm "under the influence", I couldn't care less about fruit or anything else. I just "use" like any other addict and my life will devolve into very little choice, very little control, very tight clothes and tons of shame. It's time to break the cycle, knowing that I will appreciate the taste of homemade applesauce from my VitaMix within a few days!!! :bcb_blush

Thanks.

Kimberley

Dr. Beck says that people often struggle when they have a choice... and that it is pretty common to spend an inordinate amount of time dithering about whether to have off-limits items or not. Cold turkey has worked for me before... and I can see that it actually works better for me than having the constant battle about whether to have sweets or not, and then how much to have, and then the resulting guilt over having had too much!

I am having some "grieving" about not "getting" to eat sweets. I guess it is kind of like letting go of a not so great boyfriend: you know he has to go, but it still hurts. Sweets have been sort of joyous for me, and like a reward for bad things and a celebration for good things...

This other book about kicking sugar ("Potatoes not Prozac") spoke of replacing sugar highs with real life joy. I sure see the need to make sure that life is enjoyable, instead of depending on sugar to get a good feeling: I can see how much sugar has played a part in giving me pleasure/joy.

I am anticipating challenges as I get near PMS time and also start back to work tomorrow. I will keep doing daily food plans, make sure to bring sufficient snacks, and plan the exercise. Also, keep using my "resistance muscle".

Cheers to all!

I TOTALLY identified with this post, Soya (along with Kimberley). :salut

I think there's a letter about saying good-bye to Chip (Chocolate Chip...:bcb_wink3), the not-so-great boyfriend...I wish I knew where that was. And I HAVE bought the BIG Costco-sized BAG of chocolate chips, for no reason...except to eat them.

And if I think about THROWING AWAY See's chocolates or a homemade chocolate chip cookie?...Well, I just don't know if I have it in me?...:bcb_worry I never have before. The best way to handle it, of course, is never to have it in the house. :salut

Anyhow. It's sugar for me, too, Buddies. It's not salty. It's not crunchy. It's sweet. I think I would rather "connect" with a sweet than a human, I'm afraid...Don't make me choose. :bcb_wink3

Mine is, "I may be sad/mad/hurt/overwhelmed/anxious :bcb_cry: but at least I've got (insert sweet)."

And I'm sure that keeps me from feeling-my-feelings. :salut

So, to do this requires COURAGE. BRAVERY. :salut:bcbkickbu I salute your hard work, Soya. And I admire your honesty, Kimberley.

I thought this all didn't really apply to me, but that's not the truth.

I just don't want it to apply to me.

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Hello folks,

Kim and Carol... thanks for sharing! I know that WW doesn't make any "no sweets" rules (they would have almost no clients if that were the case), but I think that at a certain point in time, it can make sense. Like right now, for me! I remember other times at which I was struggling with portion control, or had tons of stress in my life (last semester) at which it wouldn't be a good time to go off the sugar, but now seems right to me.

Actually, WW meetings used to kind of play into my sweets obsession with their "2 point bars", Fruities (ick) and sweet smoothies. I wonder if those products actually help anyone lose weight? The first time I got to goal, I used Splenda and SweetnLow... but I kind of knew that I didn't want to keep using those long term. They helped wean me from eating lots of sugar b/c I didn't really enjoy the taste of them, so I used less and less over time.

I am not sure that I am going to go off sweets forever: for now it is just until Valentine's Day, but it is probably a good idea! Like Kim described, I also have a history of eating none, then a little, then more until I am in a sugar free-for-all! Ideally, I would like to have portions like those I wrote down in the first post... a bit of sweetener here and there, no junky candy, good qualities baked goods and candy OCCASIONALLY. I am not sure that I will ever be able to manage that. Perhaps, though! I sure would like to have some sweets, since I get so much pleasure from them... but right now, reaching and maintaining my goal weight is more important.

Okay, off I go to do stuff!

weight.png

weight.png

I'm watching Dr. Oz and the 5-things to get rid of in your fridge.

First thing: anything with sugar-syrups (like soda and jams). So I just did that. :salut

He said to just use "real fruit" to sweeten your cereal, etc.

DH puts banana slices on his peanut butter sandwiches and is fine with that. :salut

Just eliminating one sugar-soda per day will help you lose 12-pounds in ONE YEAR. :salut

Off to see if there's anything else about sugar. :salut

Actually, no. 1 was "simple sugars" and no. 2 was "syrups". So that's 2 out of 5 (that are sweet) that are bad for you. :bcb_huh:

Soya- I'm never going to be able to go cold turkey forever. But I think I've finally accepted that I can't have the stuff in my house. Maybe we make a batch of cookies or a cake on special occasions, maybe I make soy ice cream with fruit preserves in the summer, etc. I just can't have chocolate bars or the like in the house. Maybe in the future I'll be in a place where it can be here and not take me over but maybe I have to treat it like an alcoholic would and have a permanently clean environment at home. It can still be okay for the kids because I'm allergic to wheat so if I keep some cookies or the like for their lunches, it's not something that will trigger me because I've learned the hard way that I can't eat that stuff no matter how much I want it. I have to look at chocolate and other sweets the same way!! I'll still wind up going to DQ to get a cone or ordering dessert at a restaurant (later on, down the road) but I have to go "sober" for now. I've been playing around up and down 15lbs for the past year and a half. I circle around my goal weight but have never made it to where I'd like to get personally. That's where I'm headed now!!

Carol- I've never been a salty either but my blood sugar problems are getting worse with age. Now, if I have something sweet, I need to have a fat/protein to balance out the sugar or else I can get sick. It's created a new bad habit that I've never had before-- the sweet and salty vicious circle!! :bcb_down

Kimberley

Well, Dr. Oz, and all that I've read him say about sugar-inflammation, along with Soya's inspiration, are really making me think about this. :salut

Paired with reading Veronica on SF that she only adds FRUIT to her OATMEAL...:bcb_huh:

I decided to start there.

So right now I'm eating: oatmeal, cinammon, frozen blueberries and banana. :salut

And it's tasting good.

I THOUGHT about putting a teaspoon of maple syrup on, but then I thought, "No, I'm going to do this with fruit only. Just like Veronica." :bcb_bigsm

I won't go without, forever, either. But I like the idea of keeping it out of the house, like K said. :bcb_smile

Moving forward ~ Making progress~ :wave:

Hello Buddies!

Re: Quitting sugar forever... I like the idea, but I am very emotionally attached to eating sweets, too. I think that having short term goals is more manageable mentally than a "forever" goal... which I will inevitably break! But, the more I read about the health consequences of sweets and the more I notice how "addicted" I am, the more I think that going off them is a great idea.

I wouldn't mind a little sugar now and then if I felt that I could control my intake. Problem is... one taste leads to another taste until I usually eat more than fits in a WW plan. I want to get to goal and stay there more than I want junk.

All the stuff I've read says that you lose your taste after a while, which I am looking forward to. I also need to change my thinking: I automatically go to thinking about sweets at so many moments during the day!

Doing fine today tho. Not time time to think about them while working!

weight.png

weight.png

Will only let me do quick reply. Oh well!!

It's so easy to lose the path. Carol, I always ate my millet or oatmeal or cereal with just fruit. I ate plain yogurt with fruit. Soya, like you're saying now, nothing was more important than hitting goal. But then I hit goal and lost another 10lbs past that. But what then? I thought I could have my cake and eat it too. I don't know how to balance this forever. I can control it to lose weight but don't know how to control it to maintain my weight. Maybe I need to do it the same either way. Maybe I just can't control it no matter how much I weigh!!!

Either way, I was thinking about choice again-- how easy it is for me to make the choice to just give in and how easy it is to stay away when I make that choice. What's so different? Why do I allow myself to be so weak when it's just as easy for me to be strong? Saying no is as easy as saying yes because both have positive and negative consequences (saying yes: I get the sweet but I also feel sick; saying no: I have to deprive myself but I feel better for it).

Ah, I'll pull a Scarlet O'Hara and think about it another day. All I know is that I've exceeded 24 hours without any sweets (just applesauce for breakfast-- unsweetened). I will finish out the day and continue. Maybe I'll do the month. Maybe I'll join Soya until Valentine's Day. Maybe it will be shorter or longer. I just know that I have to stay away for the time being and see where it takes me this time. I feel so much better when I'm "sober". Why can't I remember that all the time????

Kimberley

After it takes you to Quick Reply box, click on "Go Advanced" and the reply box will turn to Advanced. :salut

I think it's like Soya said, K. When you go beyond a "limit", like "no sweets", you open yourself up to negotiating with yourself...and you KNOW who wins in negotiations. :bcb_huh:

I know myself. If it's a cookie, I'll pick the biggest.

If it's a chocolate chip cookie, I'll pick the one with the most chocolate chips.

Those are negotiations. If it's "no sweets", there's no negotiating.

Also, just because I'm reading Beck right now, and I'm on "Give Yourself Credit", I think it would be good to start building your sense of confidence that you CAN do what you need to do to lose weight, and you CAN do what you need to do to maintain your weight. :salut:bcb_smile

Of course you can! :bcb_bigsm

:wave:

Hello All!

Kim: I think that making those kind of dietary changes can really help! I have been making those slight modifications for years, so ditching sugar altogether wasn't as extreme as it would have been 15 years ago for me.

Carol: I have all the same impulses as you do with the sweets, which is why I feel a little sad about leaving them. I love them, so I wish I could eat them in a reasonable way... I haven't yet, but I also have hope that I can learn to.

So, I am still doing it, and happy with how my scale looks! I feel excited about the positive health consequences... I read this book by a nutritionist called "Lick the Sugar Habit" (or something like that) this weekend. It didn't give a lot of advice about behavior, but detailed all the ways that excess sugar messes with your health. She quoted lots of studies... it seemed research-based. She wrote about how excess sugar unbalances the vitamin/mineral balance in our bodies, and sets us up for all sorts of illnesses.... which kind of slowly creep up on you. Aaaaahhhhh!

I suffer from migraines and allergies, plus allergic itchy skin. Hoping that as I eat "clean" for longer I will see some reduction in these. My doc. said that it seems that my major migraine trigger is hypoglycemia... all the literature that I have read says that eating refined sugars can cause spikes and lows in blood sugar, so hopefully my efforts will help reduce the migraines. Crossing my fingers, as I have tried a ton of things with little help for migraine prevention.

I notice that I have let down my guard a little with other foods as a result of not eating sweets. Nothing off plan, but I know that SiFi doesn't work if you don't stop eating the minute you feel full, so I need to focus on that. I have been eating sesame butter and crackers... just about three points, with banana on top. This is not "bad" but at the same time, I know that that kind of eating can derail my weight loss.

I am also feeling a little peevish... my mind keeps asking "Why do I have to eat this way?" I am vegetarian, almost vegan, very low salt, small portions and now, no sweets. My best friend and my DH are both thin and don't have to eat like me to be that way. Ah, the unfairness! Okay, I got it out, I am done being at my pity party.

Cheers! Have a good day!

weight.png

weight.png

Yesterday I took 2 steps forward, and 1 step back...bcb_sad

And I give myself CREDIT for the 2-steps forward!!! :bcb_grin :salut

Got to go hop in the shower now.

I'm still sugar-free!! I had some grapes after dinner last night and a grapefruit while watching TBL. I took an apple on the road with me today. It's really coming home to me how much I go to sugar as a first resort. It's much healthier to reach for fruit, don't get me wrong!!

Soya- I just have to say "ditto" to what you wrote above. My skin has broken out terribly. I have a horrible rash all over my legs and hips and even on my scalp! I have to hope that getting all the sweets and whatever chemicals were in the processed sweets out of my system will help with the rash. I noticed it before I went "off grid" over the holidays but I'm not going to go to the doctor until I can rule out dietary causes. I also get a lot of headaches and they are tied to my blood sugar. I'm always testing prediabetic as well so I really have no business eating anything with white/brown sugar. If I have to have a sweet, I guess I need to learn to embrace Splenda. I really can't tolerate any artificial sweeteners but the reality is that I can't tolerate "real" sweeteners either for what they do to my blood sugar levels. I'll get a headache either way so I might as well get a headache from Splenda when I won't have the blood sugar spikes/crashes from sugar, honey, maple syrup, etc.

I also share your frustration. I'm basically a gluten-free vegan (have cheese a few times a week). Once I cut out sugar, I should be able to drop the excess pounds immediately and never struggle with my weight. I don't eat ANY of the things that the studies show you can lose X amount of pounds by not eating (don't drink pop or juice, or even bread or condiments like mayo, etc). Why is weight loss/maintenance such a struggle?????????

Carol- Hang in there!

Kimberley

Sorry to report I had a relapse last night. But I did learn a few things from it. First, I had something in the fridge I could have had for dinner but wanted something else. However, that wound up taking 30 minutes longer than I'd planned to be finished and I had a bad blood sugar crash. I should have just aborted my plan, eaten the veggie baked beans in the fridge and waited to have my black bean and tofu burger for a snack and/or today. I managed to get a quick burger on the fly before having to run errands with the kids. But my blood sugar didn't stabilize and I was still shaky when I went to Costco and discovered the clearance Christmas chocolates. Now, good news here is that even though I decided to just say "to heck with it" and binge, I had a first pass, started to feel really sick from the sugar and just stopped. I gave most to the kids for a snack and then packaged more up for their lunch and threw the rest in the garbage. In the past, I would have likely binged on the entire thing to have it just all be gone and then felt sick for the next day. In the end, the points situation wasn't that bad and I stayed OP, even though I did blow the "no sugar thing". But I also learned that even though it sounds good in theory to eat chocolates, I felt so much worse physically than if I'd had something else. I need to find something that satisfies my sweet tooth when fruit won't cut it but isn't a refined white sugar item that will make me feel sick. I'll work on that!!

I quit smoking in my early 20s. Sometimes I still think about it and crave it. But I know that I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and that it actually tastes disgusting, even though my mind tells me differently. I'm not tempted to let the mind control the body on that one. I've also made huge strides with not letting my mind tell my body it's okay to have anything with wheat/gluten. I get so physically sick that I just can't "go there" anymore, no matter how good the pizza parlour smells as I walk through the mall!! It took me FOREVER to give up take out pizza (both the MSG and the wheat makes that a KILLER for me). Now I just need to get that mind/body connection with sugar-- my mind will always want to "go there" but I have to train my body to do something else!!

Kimberley

Hello People!

I am doing fine off the sugar! No problems.... even the cravings seem to have diminished, and when they do pop up, I have no real feeling in my mind that I will eat them. Hope this continues to be easy!

Cheers!

weight.png

weight.png

I'm sitting here eating my oatmeal slowly-and-mindfully (timing it) with blueberries, cinammon and a half a banana.:bcb_wink3

K, my "solution" is Mehdjool dates. I eat 3 BIG FAT GOOSHY SWEET dates with a glass of tea at night.

Works pretty darned well. (And the fiber is filling.) :salut:bcb_smile

Glad to hear things are better, Soya.

K, keep giving yourself credit for the things you are doing. :salut :kiss:

Hi Folks,

So, the initial excitement of this is starting to wear off. I notice that I need to watch the logic of " Well, I didn't eat any sweets, so I can eat a bunch of other stuff instead". Really, this is about recognizing emotional eating, not just avoiding sweets.

Carol: I ate two medjool dates yesterday! They are extremely sweet. My stomach ached as I was finishing, so I think in the future I will only eat one. I am wary of adding dried fruits b/c I know I can eat a whole bunch of them if I am not careful. Also, they can pack a sugar wallop, which I am trying to avoid. But, they might be a way to just limit the sweets while still getting the satisfaction!

I like the idea of using dried fruit as a sweetener, for example, in oatmeal, baked goods, or even drinks.

I blended up about ten raisins in my soy hot chocolate the other night. It didn't make it sweet, just less bitter. Weird as it sounds, it tasted good!

So... I am concentrating on not replacing the sweets with too much fruit or other unplanned snacks! I want to be at goal soon... just 2-3 lbs to go!

I am also looking forward to experiencing the health benefits: I haven't had a migraine for days now! Perhaps due to lack of sugar, or extra B vitamins that were proven to help with migraines.

Cheers!

Soya

weight.png

weight.png

Well, your new avatar pic looks GREAT, Soya! :bcb_bravo

Glad to hear you are so close to goal AND that you're losing those migraines...:salut

I had no sweets yesterday (credit to me) yet I overate filling foods.

I have a root canal retreatment coming up next week, and my blood pressure is SKY HIGH and I have terrible anticipatory anxiety. I even woke DH up at 3 AM to talk all about how I was feeling...bcb_sad

This week-end is concentrating on the basics: OP and exercise! :salut

I've had a few setbacks here. I am sick again. I always struggle to make good choices when I'm sick. I've been sick a lot over the past year. I don't know what's going on-- I keep getting recurring respiratory infections and my immune system is toast.

That being said, I've got a plan in place for today and I'm just focusing on that-- today.

Carol- I had some figs this morning with breakfast! I can't have them at night as they spike my blood sugar too much before bed. I have to be very careful with raisins-- eat them with cheese or something that will stabilize blood sugar. BTW, I got the Beck Diet Solution out of the library this week. I'm up to my ears reading right now so I might not get to it for a bit!

Kimberley

Hello Folks!

I am doing well on avoiding sweets and the cravings are definitely subsiding! I think that I didn't usually wait the cravings out for enuf time in the past.

I am still sad about not having a bit of sweetener in my tea, but I have gotten creative with fruit for sweetening other things... like my y ogurt cheese... I mashed a banana into it, it was tasty with my whole grain pancake this morning.

I still have the instinct to eat sweets: I almost swigged Dh's soda at dinner last night by accident. Stopped in mid grab!

Carol: sorry about the anxiety! It is no fun. I went to a therapist to deal with it... it was great, and totally helped me get some skills. I haven't had any anxiety other than around not eating sweets since I went to the therapist. Cognitive behavior skills, doncha know!

I am working on spending less time thinking about when I will get to eat sweets... like thinking about Valentine's Day.... but perhaps it is good to have this "pie in the sky".

On the upside... no migraines yet!

Cheers!

weight.png

weight.png

Kimberley, just take CARE of yourself :buddysmoo...There will be a time when you'll feel like reading Beck, and that time probably isn't now.:salut

Well, I can tell you how NOT to do it, Soya! :bcb_up In high school I bought a BIG Hershey bar and HUNG it on my bedroom wall. It was my GOAL reward for losing 10-pounds.

GUESS how long that candy bar stayed on my wall?...bcb_sad

(not long enough)

I had the most wonderful therapist. She retired. I've got the coping skills. I just don't do well experience pain-and-anxiety.:salut :bcb_yuck: