Health Discovery Network
wwlynn

Oatmeal Creme Brulee (wwlynn's version)

Here's my recipe (I've made a few revisions to the original posted by Christine).

2 cups oats

2/3 c Splenda

1/4 t salt (optional)

3 c ff milk

2 eggs

2 t vanilla

1 t apple pie spice (I mix my own, google)

Mix everything together. Pour into nonstick sprayed silicon muffin "tin". Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. *** I have "speedbake" on my oven, which is similar to convection. Your oven might take longer. As with anything else in silicon bakeware, wait til it is cooled to remove it or it will be difficult to remove.

This is 1 point per muffin (if counting points) otherwise it is all filling foods and no count for SFT. You can also make it in a casserole though I am not sure how long you should bake it.

You can add 1/4 c cocoa powder for CHOCOLATE oatmeal creme brulee:bcb_up. Omit apple pie spice.

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Thanks, Lynn! I'll be trying this one for sure!

Cherry

Remember: The only Jesus some people may see is the Jesus in you and the Jesus in me!

SW 198

CW 142

GW 150

Lynn:

Had this, this morning and it was fabulous. I think I might add some walnuts next time and count a point or two for a bit of crunch.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130