Health Discovery Network
dakotamidnight

Joining again - @Home vs. Online?

I'm joining WW again {this is my 4th time}, but they have closed the WW center that was 2 blocks from my house {exactly a 1.3 mile walk each way - I used to walk it!}. The next nearest one is a 30 minute bus ride each way on city bus, so it's not going to work for me.

Would you:

Do the @home program where everything is mailed?

Do Online?

Go to 1 meeting and then just pay for etools?

I think I might still have my materials from the last time, but I have no idea where.

And does anyone have a promo code for the @home program? It seems to me to be the best for you $$$ with the deluxe package, but the upfront cost is high.

DD

Starting again in 2010!

HW:293.6

CW:286.6

10% GW: 264.3

weight.png

You can't use etools unless you attend meetings regularly. I'd drive an hour if I had to to get to a meeting. Perhaps you could meet someone there who lives near you and would give you a ride.

If you absolutely can't get to a meeting, join online. You'll have access to all the materials, etools, and new info all the time. I think the @ home kit doesn't provide nearly the benefit as online.:bcb_grin:salut

Susan<br /><br />356/155/166

Success comes in cans; failure comes in can'ts.

Do the @home program where everything is mailed?

- I wouldn't because I liked the face to face aspect of the meetings.

Do Online?

- Again, I prefer meetings, but I think I'd rather have Online than the At Home. At Home is "static", so if there are program changes you wouldn't get any updates.

Go to 1 meeting and then just pay for etools?

- Technically yes, but you wouldn't have all of the program information available. If you're not going to attend meetings you should do Online.

And does anyone have a promo code for the @home program? It seems to me to be the best for you $$$ with the deluxe package, but the upfront cost is high.

- I've never seen a discount for the At Home program. I think WWers is promoting meetings or Online, so that is where you will see any discounts.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02