Health Discovery Network
dakotamidnight

Rejoining WW - a couple of questions

I'm rejoining WW, but they closed my WW center and the next closest meeting is too far for me to go every week. So I'm doing it on my own with old materials from 2 years ago.

1. I have a etools code from a friend {who goes to meetings with a monthly pass, so it's not used}. Can I sign up for etools with the code even though I'm not a meetings member? Do they check?

2. If I want to buy something they sell at meetings {like a new points calculator}, can I just tell them I'm an at home member or online member? Do they ask for any proof?

3. If I do choose to get the at home kit - are there any discounts? I like the deluxe kit, but the price is a bit much for me.

Thanks!

DD

Starting again in 2010!

HW:293.6

CW:286.6

10% GW: 264.3

weight.png

I can only help with #2. I've bought items at a local center where I am not a member. They assume I am and that I want to weigh in, they want to look me up in their computer. I've just told them I'm not a member there and they proceed to check me out with whatever I've decided to buy, no questions asked.

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

1. I have a etools code from a friend {who goes to meetings with a monthly pass, so it's not used}. Can I sign up for etools with the code even though I'm not a meetings member? Do they check?

As long as the code hasn't been used you should be able to use it. There is no way they can check. However, I have no idea if those codes ever expire. The only way you'll know is to try it. With eTools only you'll get the tracking features, and a lot of the program information, but not the complete information since eTools only is a supplement for meeting members. Also, there still will be a cost to you of $12.95/month or $29.95/3 months.

2. If I want to buy something they sell at meetings {like a new points calculator}, can I just tell them I'm an at home member or online member? Do they ask for any proof?

Most meeting centers will sell to anyone. Some won't. The ones that won't don't care if you are on Online or At Home member.

3. If I do choose to get the at home kit - are there any discounts? I like the deluxe kit, but the price is a bit much for me.

I've never heard of any discounts on the At Home kits. I think WWers focuses more on meetings and Online and that is where you will see the discounts from time to time.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

WW is computerizing everything so you may get caught. I know when I went to my friend's in another state and attended a meeting with her, I showed up in the computer. I was amazed.

Be honest and sign up for online.

Susan<br /><br />356/155/166

Success comes in cans; failure comes in can'ts.