Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Debbie Head

Asparagus Stir Fry

Last night I was trying to clean out my fridge as well as prepare something tasty to go with leftover Pork Roast so this is what I came up with and it was GREAT!!!

I took a bunch of Asparagus and sliced it into 1/2 - 1 inch pieces then chopped an onion sorta unevenly and threw them into a saute' pan with 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil that had been preheated with some chopped garlic.. I sauteed the whole thing until the onions were translucent and the asparagus was semi-soft I topped with some salt and fresh ground pepper.. This smelled ooooohhhhh sooo great while it was cooking and it even tasted better when on my plate!!! a GREAT compliment to the pork I might add!!! The only thing that had points was the olive oil and I divided the points in twos since there were only two of us eating it... So depending on how many servings you make the points will vary.

Start WW on 9-23-03<br />September -3.4<br />October -12.6<br />November -8.6<br />December -4.8<br />January - -5.6<br />February - -6.8<br />March - -4.0<br />Total Loss -38.8<br />Viscountess Sweet Flower