Health Discovery Network
wwlynn

Roll Call!!!! Who's in???

I'm here and plan to reach my goal this year. I've been slacking lately and it's time to kick it into high gear!!

Kelli from MN

"change happens one day at a time"

OKAY BUDDIES!!!! Time for ROLL CALL!!!!!! It's been a little slow here, maybe everybuddy's busy, BUT I want to make sure we're all still on board and accountable!!! SO please CHECK IN!!!!

Remember:

YOU CANNOT FAIL IF YOU DO NOT QUIT!!!!!!

Just a reminder of who committed to this (I'm going with usernames):

KellBell

Tissie,

Kimbierrt

Hummer

Pat

WWCarol

Skippysmom

DrJulieAnn

Kgirl

Freetobethin

Mickee

Bridgethemom

Lifa525

WWDonna

Barby

Verngator1

SpecialKK

Becky1973

Sailorwoman

Citydwellers

WWlynn

Adding:

Peggy541

Judy43

SheriK

Quinny

Who's still IN? (I'll keep bumping this up since some buddies might not happen to be here today)

Sorry if I missed anybuddy, please let me know if you need to be added or are just joining us!!!!

I'm still IN!!!!!!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Present and accounted for!! Just got in from a 10k X-C ski with lots of up and downhills. Whhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sitting here having my SiFi tuna salad with avocado on double fiber ww bread (pts) and will have no sugar added applesauce for dessert. Then maybe a SiFi nap!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)

I'm here never left June will be one year at maintenance, one year and six weeks at goal.

Peg

I am here. I have been sick. I got sick and then had a relapse. I was hoping 2010 would be better than last year. I am so tired of getting sick so much. It is very discouraging. :bcb_sick::bcb_cry:

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Peggy and Judy I added you to my list in the post above, Sailor you EARNED a nap!!!!! Carol, love the smilies!!! THANKS FOR CHECKING IN BUDDIES!!!!

Lynn

Add me in Lynn. I'm here. 2 weeks today!!!!

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

I am always lurking on this thread so I guess it is time to sign up for the roll call. This is going to be the year I am back at goal.

With perseverance, even the snail made it to the ark - Charles H. Spurgeon

weight.png

Hi, I'm still in. Had a bad week last week (not eating Core but eating too many extra points) and gained a pd. I know what I did and I've been back as a "good girl" for 3 days. I'm not giving in or giving up this time! I'm here for the duration.

Cherry

Remember: The only Jesus some people may see is the Jesus in you and the Jesus in me!

SW 198

CW 142

GW 150

Learn from it and move forward Cherry!!!! Persistence IS key!

Lynn

I am back officially to Simply Filling. I have been lurking for a while again!!! I have put on some weight again due to holidays and winter blahs but ready to recommit today.

Kristine

:o

Biggest loser Challenge March 2009

SW: 140.0

Weigh in Day:Saturday AM

TBLbannerBlackc.gif

HW 165

CW 136

GW 130

Welcome back Kristine!!!! Thanks for checking in Irene!!!

Kris, I'd add you to that list above, but for some reason I can't edit that post!

Lynn

I'm here, very busy but working the program!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Here! It may seem like I'm AWOL because my class is all day and then I have 3-4 hours of homework every night. I'm LOVING IT but it is intense! It is pattern design through draping (like on Project Runway when they drape fabric around a dress form--that is what I'm doing...only Tim Gunn doesn't show up to give me feedback, much to my disappointment).

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut

Julie: Could you apply to Project Runway?!...Then we all could watch you in action!:bcb_grin:salut

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Nice to see buddies checking in!!!! Julie, I am SOOO impressed!!!!

Lynn

Me? On Project Runway? *phht* Not...a...chance. I am a good sewing technician and teacher but my professor is always pushing me to be more creative and think outside of the box. If I were on the show, I'd be the one in the middle of the studio laying in a fetal position, whimpering.

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut

OK, I'm still here. Right now I'm hungry and going to eat popcorn and SF/FF hot chocolate, read and go to bed so I don't eat anything else! This makes 5 days of healthy eating!

Cherry

Remember: The only Jesus some people may see is the Jesus in you and the Jesus in me!

SW 198

CW 142

GW 150

Can I get in on this? I recommitted myself to my program and I am in for the long haul! I'm down 9 lbs in 3 weeks!

PJ:exercise:

'cause I wanna see my kids grow up!

SW 315

High weight while pregnant 300

CW 278

Down 12lbs so far

Working on getting back down to thin!

Me? On Project Runway? *phht* Not...a...chance. I am a good sewing technician and teacher but my professor is always pushing me to be more creative and think outside of the box. If I were on the show, I'd be the one in the middle of the studio laying in a fetal position, whimpering.

Now could you reframe that with Helpful Responses?....!:bcb_up:bcb_happy

LOL!

It could be an end-goal! :bcb_bigsm

And we could watch you in action, Julie....Think about it. You don't have to be "more creative"...you just have to be---YOU. :kiss:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Guest mrstlovely

Im a Newbie to this site But i am so back on board with WW and i am D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-E-D 2010 is my Year In Jesus Name!

Welcome, mrstlovely and welcome back PJ! The more the merrier! I can't add you to the list in the post above because I can't edit it anymore, but you ARE "in"!!!! :bcb_up:bcb_up

Lynn