Health Discovery Network
DestinFLgirl

Applebees 550 or less menu

Guest ShrinkingKaren

I don't have the points, but the menu looks great! My guess would be that the asian salad and the shrimp skewers would be the lowest in points.

I haven't been to Applebee's for ages, but I wondered if it take the place of the WW section on the menu?

Mary in NM

Lifetime since 1987

Back to goal and Leading for 8+ years!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Never forget:

JFF 1/23/41-1/30/02 my hubby

NHK 11/24/11-8/20/07 my dad

DCK 5/31/17-2/7/08 my mom

remarried 12/10/07!!!

To answer my own question, both are on the menu but it's hard to find the WW meals. Also, they have a disclaimer that local restaurants may prepare foods differently and the nutritional values vary from location to location.

I would chose the grilled shrimp but I'm not too sure about the asian salad. I actually chose the 7 oz. sirloin, plain baked potato and fresh veggies which is on the regular menu.

Mary in NM

Lifetime since 1987

Back to goal and Leading for 8+ years!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Never forget:

JFF 1/23/41-1/30/02 my hubby

NHK 11/24/11-8/20/07 my dad

DCK 5/31/17-2/7/08 my mom

remarried 12/10/07!!!

I hope this helps. It's from the 'Hungry Girl' newsletter.

Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos (450 calories) - Grilled chicken is topped with those portobellos as well as roasted red peppers, cheddar cheese, and a Dijon sauce. AND it comes with steamed herb potatoes and a side of veggies. We love this!

Spicy Shrimp Diavolo (500 calories) - For those who like it HOT, this meal of chilied-up shrimp, spicy tomato-basil sauce, veggies, and Parm-sprinkled whole-wheat pasta should give your hunger a fiery kick to the curb.

Asian Crunch Salad (490 calories) - Greens, sugar snap peas, roasted red peppers, and cukes are topped with grilled chicken, sliced almonds, and an Asian vinaigrette dressing. AMAZING!

Asiago Peppercorn Steak (390 calories) - This grilled sirloin with cracked peppercorn and melted cheese is crazy-good. Piles of mixed veggies and potatoes accompany it. WOWOW, it's good.

Grilled Shrimp & Island Rice (290 calories) - You get skewers of seasoned shrimp over tropical rice, plus a lovely assortment of veggies on the side. Mmmmm.... so much delicious shrimp!

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

AHH! Blackbeard - I just read the article. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Oh my...

This worries me now.

I've always assumed they would fluctuate a bit from place to place. If it says it's 6, I might count 8 just in case. I never allowed that I should triple what the menu says. Thank for the heads up. This is not cool.

Heather

SW: 184 (3/1/10) :bcb_yuck:

CW: 158.2

GW: 140

Write your hurts in the sand; carve your blessings in stone.

Here is a site that lists all of their nutritional values. You can easily calculate the points. I made a little chart and keep it in my Dining Out Companion and in the Complete Food Companion.

www.applebees.com/downloads/nutritional_info.html

Thank you so very much for this - I forwarded it to my WW Offline Buddy who just "joined" Hungry Girl because she does go out to eat a lot.

Deborah

-------------------------------------------------

To love another person is to see the face of G/d

-------------------------------------------------

Gay/Lesbian Issues

http://rslevinson.com/gaylesissues