Health Discovery Network
DrJulieAnn

Activity~It's What We Do to Feel Good! January 9, 2010

I think today's activity is an example of how my vision of being a healthy person helps me. This morning, the "Sinus Weather Station" was letting me know that there had been a change in air pressure. Julie, version 4.8 would have said, "I won't workout today because my head hurts." But as I'm working on the release of Julie 4.9, I told myself, "A healthy person would still do some sort of activity....just not at the usual intensity."

So....

Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Walk DVD :bcb_up

By the end of the workout, I was feeling better, the cobwebs had been cleared, the blood had pumped, breathing had been deep at intervals, and the Sinus Weather Station was doing what it needed to be doing to relieve the pressure (trying to figure out how not to be graphic here).

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut

I think today's activity is an example of how my vision of being a healthy person helps me. This morning, the "Sinus Weather Station" was letting me know that there had been a change in air pressure. Julie, version 4.8 would have said, "I won't workout today because my head hurts." But as I'm working on the release of Julie 4.9, I told myself, "A healthy person would still do some sort of activity....just not at the usual intensity."

So....

Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Walk DVD :bcb_up

By the end of the workout, I was feeling better, the cobwebs had been cleared, the blood had pumped, breathing had been deep at intervals, and the Sinus Weather Station was doing what it needed to be doing to relieve the pressure (trying to figure out how not to be graphic here).

You are so "not graphic" that I don't even get what you're trying to say...:bcb_up

But I'm wondering: do you have a neti pot? For me, it's the Year Of The Neti Pot.:salut

I got a blue plastic one at Rite-Aid, was able to use it correctly, and have been happy ever since. Discontinued flonase 2X a day.:salut Even gave them out as Christmas presents! :bcb_smile

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

You are so "not graphic" that I don't even get what you're trying to say...:bcb_up

But I'm wondering: do you have a neti pot? For me, it's the Year Of The Neti Pot.:salut

I got a blue plastic one at Rite-Aid, was able to use it correctly, and have been happy ever since. Discontinued flonase 2X a day.:salut Even gave them out as Christmas presents! :bcb_smile

What I'm saying is that sinus junk unclogged and started draining.

And, I am the queen of the neti pot (mine is ceramic)--it is part of my morning and evening routine. If I remember correctly, I'm the one that told you about it years ago. :bcb_grin Anyway, I agree that it is an amazing tool that enables me to function most of the time without meds but it doesn't seem to be a match against the Sinus Weather Station.

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut

How did I forget to post on this thread????

Also, Julie, I was with you right up to the last sentence or two of your not being graphic! Thanks for the explanation!!! and :bcb_up

Meanwhile, I did 1 hour of Expressor Fitness biking, I keep improving every time I ride these bikes, and I don't even understand how I'm doing that!!!! (I also wrote about this in detail in the daily, too much detail perhaps, and that's probably why I forgot to post on this thread.)

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

I just finished 40 minutes on the Biggest Loser Wii and can really feel it.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130