Health Discovery Network
DrJulieAnn

My Primary Goal/Intention for Today Is.... January 10, 2010

(Irene, I hope you don't mind that I started a new thread--I think it would make a great daily thread)

When we did this before, I've suggested we share ONE small change we'd make that day. Despite the admonition for it to be ONE thing, some Buddies would rattle off a long list. I also noticed that a lot of those Buddies wouldn't be around for very long. I think we can handle one or two goals or intentions each day until they become routine. Then we can go on to the next ones. For example, my activity is on the verge of being a routine part of my day but I know I'm about to hit a speed bump starting tomorrow so I will still make it an intention until I have ensured that I can handle the new routine with classes, etc.

Okay....

My intention for today is to write down everything I eat (lick, taste) so that I can be mindful of what I am putting in my body.

My intention for today is to only eat while sitting down at the table (I'm good at eating while sitting down in front of the computer :bcb_cry:)

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut

This looks like something I really need!

My goal for today is to ride my exercise bicycle for at least 20 minutes and not eat more than 5 extra points today. I didn't eat all 5 yesterday!

Cherry

Remember: The only Jesus some people may see is the Jesus in you and the Jesus in me!

SW 198

CW 142

GW 150

My goal is to stay OP today, and to track so I will know if I met my goal. :salut

That's IT.

That's it. :salut

Do you want us to come back for accountability at the end of the day, Julie?...:bcb_smile

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

My goal for today is to adhere to the once a day rule regarding pasta/rice/potato. I've kind of let that one slide and I think it REALLY MATTERS!!!!!

YES, let's check in at the end of the day!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Do you want us to come back for accountability at the end of the day, Julie?...:bcb_smile

Yes, please do!

I slipped once on the eating at the table part but otherwise I wrote down everything I ate and I ate 99% of the time sitting down at the table.

Julie, you are reading my mind. :salut I was thinking that "intentions" was a better word instead of goals. I really want to live an intentional life through the bumps and valleys of the day/life.

I'm in for this thread!

Today, my intentions are to be OP and to sit down while I eat. The sitting down, or should I say not standing up is such a habit, that I'm having to work at this.

*Irene* Thin for Life: Yes!

I've stayed OP. Slipped a couple of times, eating while cooking, well it was more tasting than eating. I almost really slipped and just said what the heck, I've tasted while standing, so why not continue. But I remembered that I'm trying to put a new habit in effect, so saying no was a good choice. I'm giving myself credit for that.

Hope all of you had a good day and was successful in your intentions to walk in good health.

*Irene* Thin for Life: Yes!