Health Discovery Network
becky1973

SF Daily - Monday 18th January 2010

Good morning buddies!

Another weekend over, and January seems to be flying by.

Nothing exciting planned for today, a few chores & maybe meeting a friend for coffee in her lunch break.

My well stocked kitchen is going to make sure I remain OP this week. I am determined to lose the few pounds that I gained in the holidays. I know that during previous weight loss attempts this would be the point where my weight would start to creep up - and I am not going to let it happen to me, or should i say, I am not going to do it to myself.

Have a great day buddies!

Becky

Good Morning Becky and all the buddies who follow. Today was my "official" weigh in day. Down 1.4# this week. Feeling good.

Back to work today.

Have a great day everyone.

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Good morning all! Great job on the weight loss Sheri and the planning Becky. Some kids at my son's volleyball tournament had on the back of their shirt this saying

"Failure to plan is planning to Fail" I LOVE it. So true isnt it.

I did spinning class this am, had a great grits breakfast then did 20 min of Yoga on Biggest Loser Wii. I have realized that stretching and balance are things I need to work on. I focus all on cardio and weights.

I have a job interview today. Not sure if it will be my cup of tea. It is in early intervention, which years ago, (like 19!) I had some experience in then i stayed home with my kids. I figure the interview will be great experience no matter what !

Sue

163 SW/164 CW/145 GW

Hi buddies!!!

You sound ready to make this week great, Becky!

Congrats on the loss, Sheri!

Sue, as a school psychologist, I evaluate kids coming out of early intervention every winter/spring! Is the interview with Bucks IU? Good luck, and like you said the interview will be a good experience no matter what!

I had routine blood work done this morning and had read that you shouldn't exercise before it as it can alter the results. SO I did NOT get early for spin this morning. That was hard for me but it was also NICE to SLEEP IN! I'm off today. I went and worked out after the blood draw, 2+ hours of Expresso Fitness, GREAT workout 1,000+ calories burned according to my HRM.

I have the day off and plenty to do, and then my ww meeting to lead tonight!

Make it great buddies!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

hello again buddies!

Well, I've finally done it. I am signed up for French classes. The best 'fit' I could find for me & my family is 2 mornings a week from 9-12. I am joining the beginners class, hoping that starting from scratch will give me some confidence (intermediate was full anyway - & I want to get started!). I have missed the 1st 4 lessons, but should pick it up as I have basic French.

Lynn - enjoy your day off!

Sue - hope the interview went well for you.

Sheri - great job on your loss! :bcb_bravo

anyway, must go & check on my lentil soup!

Becky

Hi Everyone,

I have been sick. I got sick and then had a relapse. I was hoping 2010 would be better than last year. I am so tired of getting sick so much. It is very discouraging. bcb_sad:bcb_sick:

It is sunny today. I am going to go walk our cul-de-sac to try and build my strength.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Judy, sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope you enjoy your walk and are on the mend!

Becky, congrats on signing up for French class, how exciting!!!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Judy, sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I'm back on track for the last 3 days. Feeling good about myself and my eating for a change! I even walked up the street with the baby today. Not major exercise but at least I was moving!

Cherry

Remember: The only Jesus some people may see is the Jesus in you and the Jesus in me!

SW 198

CW 142

GW 150