Health Discovery Network
Ginger23

Target Stores - Archer Farms Brands

I discovered the Archer Farms brand baked potato chips at Target and have tried them in 2 flavors - Jamaican Jerk and Rosemary Garlic. 2pts for a 1 oz serving (which is a lot) and they are delicious. The Rsemary Garlic is my favorite.

Starting weight. 301.4

Current weight. 295.4

1st mini goal. 285

2nd mini goal. 275

3rd mini goal. 265. :bcb_march

Thanks Ginger! The brand I've been buying at Kroger is 3 points per 1 oz. serving so I'm definately going to try these! I like Soy Crisps too for a "crunchy" but nothing beats a chip some days!

Cindy

My DH and I just discovered the Archer Farms Brand yesterday. We bought the Coconut Macaroon Coffee which was good, but I also found their SF Coffee Syrups and bought a few. I have not tried them yet, but will update this post when I do. I read on Hungry Girl that they also have a line of lighter cuisine frozen meals. Next trip to Target I will look at those. I was actually impressed with the new food section in our neighborhood Target!

:salutMT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I've never shopped at Target's. I think I'll check them out.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

I'm partial to the Archer Farms snack crackers. There are at least a couple of low cal/pt ones; Asiago Rosemary Pepper, & Feta & Roasted Red Pepper. They're both 2pt for a 30g serving. I eat them with my lentil chili.

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png