Health Discovery Network
WhereForArt

What is up with the crazy search engine???

Today I tried searching for a member who hasn't posted in a few months. First, I went to her profile by going back about 6 months when she was very active and then clicked to find recent posts. Unfortunately, it took me all the way back to 2004! I couldn't access anything that was more recent.

Then I thought I would use the search engine to search for her by username - no go. All I did was get a message that the search term was not found. So then I decided to search by terms I knew she had used in some previous posts - for example, one word I used was "employment." I got back a message telling me my search term was "too short or too long." :bcb_huh::bcb_huh::bcb_huh:

What gives? I never had this happen before the format change. This happened a couple of times last week and I'm finally getting irritated enough to question it. FWIW, I tried this in two different browsers and the same thing happened.

Things I'm Most Looking Forward To:

No more back fat!

More E-N-E-R-G-Y!

Buying stylish, not oversized clothes

Packing smaller clothes

Living long enough to see my grandchildren grow up

Having a stable wardrobe

Ability to handle cravings

The END of binging!

A healthier me!

Hi, I noticed this too.. they are suppose to be installing an upgrade, and I will mention the search to them again.

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.

Thanks, Denise!

Things I'm Most Looking Forward To:

No more back fat!

More E-N-E-R-G-Y!

Buying stylish, not oversized clothes

Packing smaller clothes

Living long enough to see my grandchildren grow up

Having a stable wardrobe

Ability to handle cravings

The END of binging!

A healthier me!

FWIW, I don't think I have EVER been able to get the search to work (unless I'm forgetting from the time I started lurking here several years ago). The words are always too long or too short. My speculation is that it's a part of their software that they haven't finished - IMHO they should just remove the option to search until they make it functional.

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu