Health Discovery Network
rainie

points needed

I was wondering if you could help me out by telling me what my points range is? I am currently at 165 and I believe my points are around 24ish but not for sure. If you could help me out that would be great. I have lost my book and still looking for it

thanks

------------------<br />Dawn<br />247/165/140<br />The past cannot be changed; the future is still in your power.

Take the advice above. There is no point range anymore. Points are found based on age, physical activity, current weight and height.

Susan<br /><br />356/155/166

Success comes in cans; failure comes in can'ts.

The problem with the quiz in that link is that is doesn't talk about the minimum and maximum. No one is to go below 18 points or above 44. Using information like this from a link that is not a WWer site can be dangerous.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

The problem with the quiz in that link is that is doesn't talk about the minimum and maximum. No one is to go below 18 points or above 44. Using information like this from a link that is not a WWer site can be dangerous.

That is true and not going to a meeting to get the right information is bad as well. This is about so much more than just knowing the points....

You and your goals are too important to just use part of the program.

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

That is true and not going to a meeting to get the right information is bad as well. This is about so much more than just knowing the points....

You and your goals are too important to just use part of the program.

CW

I totally agree. If you are trying to follow the program from back when the points were determined solely on just your current weight, you're missing out on all of the changes and improvements. Try to get in to one meeting (Free Registration goes until March 13) and for the price of one meeting you'll at least get the Week One book with the correct POINTS quiz, and to hear a leader give a Getting Started Session. That won't give you all of the program materials and information, but it will be a good start.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02