Health Discovery Network
KimberleyW

BCB Exercisers! ~~~~ March ~~~~

Hello! :wave:

It seems that DD & I both came down with a case of RSV. It took her out for two week and me for over a week. I went to spin a week ago Wednesday and then was out of commission for a while.

Sunday: 2 miles walking

Monday: rest

Tuesday: 4 miles walking

Wednesday: 7 miles walking

Thursday: 6 miles walking

Friday: 5+ mile walk & 10 mile bike ride

Saturday: 1hr tour de france spin class

Kimberley

It was a gorgeous weekend here! The 2 miler went well on Sat. My goal was 25 min. and I finished in 25:38. I'm still feeling it in my quads.

I took my first trail walk of the season yesterday and then did some serious gardening - about 2 hours worth of fighting with vines and raking 3 years worth of leaves and stuff. Definitely got a good workout!

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

Sunday: 90 minutes spin

Monday: 1 mile walk, 70 min spin class & Kunadlini yoga

Tuesday: 1 mile walk, 75 min spin class & power yoga

Wednesday: 1 mile walk, physique 57 & 1hr spin class

Thursday: 80 min spin class & pilates

Friday: 45 min spin class & dance pilates

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: TBD

Kimberley

I did nothing for a few days except fix-up and painting on my son's new house. 10 hrs a day for 3 days and I was pooped. Yesterday morning I tried starting my pushups routine, got to 20 and quit. Then later in the day I figured I'd go run a few miles. Got out of my car by the bike path, ran 30 yards and turned around. The legs just weren't with me.

All is well today after a bit of rest. Got in my quota of exercises and ran 4 miles. Still a bit stiff but that will pass too.

Jack Berkery, Latham, NY, Sexagenarian Extraordinaire

visit my artwork web site at www.MohawkView.com

Sorry i haven't been posting here the past week or two, I've been working more than usual and haven't made it on as much. BUT, i am still exercising.

Ran on Saturday and yesterday as well. Also went to my body toning class last night.

Not sure about today though, might be a busy one so it will either be an "off" day or a stairclimber day. We'll see.

Happy Exercising :D

Moe :salut

I want to exercise, but I am on antibiotics for tonsillitis... But I wll be back!

/H

HW/Restart 2017-09-18/CW/GW

250/192/194/157