Health Discovery Network
Guest mom2twingems

Great new food find!

Guest mom2twingems

I dont know if anyone has tried these yet but they have been at every store so far and if your a fan of the Orowheat sandwich thins Thomas now makes Bagel thins. 100 calories and 1 point each bagel thins in plain, wheat and everything. They are great for morning or making a sandwich without the guilt of a whole huge bagel.

I've seen these! I'm going to pick some up tomorrow since I'm re-starting WW!

***************:bcb_up

Re-start points+ 11/2013

sw229/187/185

:bcb_marchkeep on truckin'

Guest WANNALOOZIT

I LOVE THESE! I have used them for breakfast, lunch, and even used them to make garlic bread for supper with some spaghetti once or twice.

Christi

Love, Love, Love these! I have tried the Whole wheat and white, and they are both good.....next I want to try the everything bagel thin(anyone try this one yet?)..these are great toasted too!

weight.png

I got these today too! I toasted one, put some fried canadian bacon & 2 slices of kraft 2% cheese on it. The cheese melted and it was delicious! 6pts.

***************:bcb_up

Re-start points+ 11/2013

sw229/187/185

:bcb_marchkeep on truckin'

Guest WANNALOOZIT

Laynee - I've only tried the white ones so far. Let us know how the everything ones taste!

Christi

These sound really good, but I think I'll have to wait until my next trip to the US to try them - haven't seen them in my local stores.

On the other hand, maybe I should just slice a bagel thinly across in 4 slices and just use 2 of them for a breakfast sandwich - that might work?

Terri

SW: 309.8 / CW: 265.8 / Next Goal: 253.0 / WW Loss: 44.0 lbs

Guest mom2twingems

They now make a 100 cal wrap. Made by orowheat and its a long rectangle that fits a hot dog perfectly.

Boy if you can manage to slice a bagel in 4 slices you have my utmost admiration! I can barely manage to slice a bagel in two slices without chopping off a finger!! :bcb_bigsm

These sound really good, but I think I'll have to wait until my next trip to the US to try them - haven't seen them in my local stores.

On the other hand, maybe I should just slice a bagel thinly across in 4 slices and just use 2 of them for a breakfast sandwich - that might work?

--Diana

My new blog: http://gettingmovingagain.blogspot.com/

weight.png

I find the Pepperidge Farm brand ones to be the best. I love all these thins, let's you taste what's actually in between the bread.

Melissa

HW 236.5

Restart date - 8/13/10

Restart weight- 213.6

CW 198.4

GW 160-170

Lowest weight 168 Feb, 2008