Health Discovery Network
nmmoore

Some days are good and some are not...

I'm new to this forum, but an not new to WW. It's the only time I've been sucessful loosing weight. Of course, if I could stay sucessful I would not be there right now. This is my 4th time joining WW. I joined 15 week ago and have lost 23.5 pounds. I've very happy with my weightloss thus far, but I still have about 35 more to go. Most days are great, but it's been raining for two days and all I want to do is put on my jammies and veg! I've worked out already today. You'd think losing an hour would help the day pass so that I can start anew tomorrow, but it not! I know I should do something else, like paint my nails, but as I'm writing this, I realize that I'm already feeling a little better. Maybe this is just what I needed. TO VENT! Hope to talk to some of you soon. I love reading everyones stories. They are inspirational and remind me that I'm not alone. ;)

Welcome,

This is a great bunch. They are bright and motivated.

We believe in a 'tough love' style of support. We will challenge you to keep going.

Most of us have been on this roller coaster for a while. We have learned that the downhill side is the best part of the ride but, the long slow climb to the top, while hard, it is worth the effort.

Glad to have you with us.

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Bravo! You did the best thing you could do when you are on the verge of going Off Program. Reach out and talk to someone who would understand. I had a rough weekend myself. The overcast skies and pouring rain put everyone in a Blue Funk.

I'm going through the same scenario as you. I've rejoined WW, lost the first 25 and now on to the next 25. There will be good days and then some bad ones. Find a forum here where you can meet some of the other members. Try some of the age group forums or weight loss ones. Just sign on to one of the dailies and introduce yourself. You will find a great support system here like you did today.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

:welcome! I agree with Grainne that it helps to jump in and find a community you identify with and benefit from giving and receiving support.

Kimberley