Health Discovery Network
wwlynn

SiFi Daily Saturday April 3rd

Good morning buddies:salut!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Another beautiful day here! I am contemplating a short early morning ride, to be followed by a ride later this evening with one of my teammates! Let's see, in between...I'd have time for another ride :bcb_LOL: but maybe I should do some other things with my life from time to time....the yard sure needs work! Plus I need to do some cooking....we'll see. Obviously nothing big planned here for the weekend!

See ya later!

Lynn

I was glad to read your biking has lead to weight loss, Lynn! That's wonderful! And as it should be...:bcb_bravo

I realized that vertigo has reduced my activity SO MUCH. It's really sad. I want to dig in the garden, and bike, and do Callanetics...and just leaning my head back when DD patted my forehead got the room spinning...:bcb_cry:

I'm going to have to cut back drastically on my foods with 0-activity. Well, I do get in the ellliptical and strength, but it isn't having much effect. Or maybe things would be worse without it! :bcb_huh:

ANY. WAY. I'm giving Callanetics a try today. No matter what. I just have to "test" it and see how bad things are...:bcb_up

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

I realized that vertigo has reduced my activity SO MUCH. It's really sad. I want to dig in the garden, and bike, and do Callanetics...and just leaning my head back when DD patted my forehead got the room spinning...:bcb_cry.

I know of 2 people besides you that are having problems with vertigo. I wonder if there is some bug going around.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Hey buddies!

I am taking pleasure in a small thing today...hanging my laundry outside to dry! I am about to iron the sheets & make the bed - I love going to bed in sheets dried out of doors that have been ironed. A treat! I have put away the electric blanket - hope it doesn't get cold again!

DH is working hard on the deck again today. I have been doing chores & a quick trip to Walmart. Later this afternoon I am taking the boys to see 'How to train your dragon'. I have bought the book for my youngest for Easter so he will be happy to see the movie today & get the book tomorrow! My other son has the final 'Wimpy Kid' book for tomorrow. Waaay better than traditional Easter treats! They have a few treats in plastic eggs to find in the garden - have to have an egg hunt! I remember as a kid having an egg hunt with my cousins, as we found stuff we were giving it to my uncle who was hiding it again. We thought we had so many eggs!!!

Lynn - enjoy your ride!

Carol - hope allwas good when you tried your callanetics today.

Have a fab day - make it count!

Carol, that must be SO hard. :buddysmooI know it would *kill* me to not be able to exercise!!!! So many people don't WANT to, but you DO WANT TO!!!!

Buddies, I am proud of myself for NOT going biking yet today:bcb_bigsm. I'm meeting a buddy to bike later, but I also figured I'd go out on my own this afternoon before that, but I am CLEANING MY KITCHEN INSTEAD!!!!!:bcb_up I'm not even cleaning the WHOLE kitchen, I just spent at least an hour on the cooking area alone (stove, sink, top of fridge:bcb_huh:--scary place). I need to make myself clean (or whatever) for a period, before biking. Biking will be my reward.:bcb_smile This is called the Premack principle, in psychology:bcb_wink3. (a desired behavior is used as a reward for doing an undesired behavior).

DS is buying me mulch. He also does household chores if I ask him. Wish DH was like this!

Lynn

Look who snuck in as I was typing!

Hi Judy and Becky!

Judy, I know someone else too, and then there was Soda a few years ago with it. It's scary!

Becky, sounds like a fun day! Oh how I wish DH would rip up our deck and replace it. It is one of many projects we say we will do *eventually*!

The sun has finally come out here. It was overcast, not the weather they had forecast. I haven't been outside for a while. I hope it's warm!

Be back later. Need to put everything back on top of the fridge :)

Lynn

Lynn - we had to rebuild this section of the deck - parts of it were rotten!! It wa shere when we moved in 9 yrs ago. last summer we had to position the table very carefully to cover the reall bad bit!!

My Dh LOVES to be building / making things. He gets really bored when he doesn't have something to fix / repair / renovate!

WTG on the kitchen cleanup!!:bcb_bravo