Health Discovery Network
Lfia525

SF Daily~Monday~April 12

Good morning buddies! :bcb_bigsm

Last day off before I go back to work. The girl I'm subbing for now has an April 21 start back date. I sure hope I make it 'til then! :bcb_huh: As I thought, I'm finally getting into a "groove" with going to work and trying to get the house things done, so of course, it will soon come to an end. Not to worry, I'll find something to do with my time! :bcb_LOL:

I've been having about a week of fitful sleep bcb_sad. Up and down, up and down, I'm so tired! It's funny how I feel exhausted but then can't sleep :bcb_confu!! Hopefully, next week I can start my evening walks, that usually seems to help.

Never made it to the farm market, so I'll do that today. I did get a new bra yesterday, it was on sale and I'll wear it once or twice and if it still feels good, I'll go back and get 2 more :bcb_up. I have a hard time buying bras, they feel and look good in the dressing room, but then I hate them when I wear them! Moving around they either ride up, pinch, or I fall out when I bend over! When I find one that fits, I just buy the same style until it's discontinued! I have 4 Victoria's secret bras that I just LOVE, of course, they discontinued them! :bcb_mad2 Before that, I wore the same bra style for about 15 years!! I'd just go in and buy them, no need to try it on!! I love that! ( they were discontinued too!)

Better get going. I have lots to do! I'll pop in later and see what's going on with my dear buddies! Have a good one! :salut

*Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

Hi Linda and all buddies to follow!

I had such a bad night's sleep I called in sick today.

There is always plenty to do at home. Plus I need to get ready for my WW meeting tonight (I might also sneak in a bike ride:bcb_blush:bcb_wink3) And I need some rest too....

Linda, funny about the bras! I get mine at the Vanity Fair Outlets and I also got some at the JCPenney Outlet. My big problem is the straps slipping down. I have a few that I am thining of actually moving the straps on (sewing them where I want them). There must be something weird about my shoulders....

Well that's about it here...it's a beautiful day again today!

Make it great buddies!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Hi buddies!

Linda - I hate bra shopping too! The last time I bought bras I was assisted by the bra fitter at Sears. She looked at me, announced what size I should wear, and then went & get a selection of bras that she thoguht would be good for me. She then checked to see the best fit. they are probably the best bra buy I have made, and fit well.

Lynn - hope you get some rest today.

I took Odie to be neutered today. We've only had him 4 weeks but the house is very quiet without him. It's amazing how quickly you get used to having them around. I don't think I'll be his favourite person tonight when he comes home. DH offered to pick him up, but as I am the one who took him I want to be the one brings him home.

I am going to make the most of my dog free day to get all the floors vacuumed & washed (again!). I have line dancing tonight so i don't have to fit in a dog-free walk!

Have a great day!

Did you Buddies see the people viewing SF/Core forum?! 16!!! Wow! I bet it's the good weather and people are getting serious about losing weight and keeping it off! :salut:bcb_bigsm

My company is gone and I slept while DH drove for 4 hours...:sleepin:

Today I'm trying Callanetics. I'm afraid it won't work (most of it) but I really need a stretch. It makes me feel so much more relaxed. Sleeping is different than relaxing...:bcb_up

Linda, it could be peri-menopause. That can be a beginning symptom. But I'd say it's the fact that you start to have one schedule and then it gets switched to another schedule, over-and-over. It's probably throwing things off...:bcb_smile

Becky. I don't think Odie will hold getting "tutored" against you. :bcb_smile

And Lynn. Enjoy your day off. Make sure it's a day OFF! :bcb_up

Looks like a beautiful day. I've got new scales that work. And I'm anxious to start the week with an exercise BANG! :strong:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Hey Buddies

Sneaking in here in between math & Latin-I'm sunk once they find me:)

We had fun selling concessions on Saturday-stayed longer than we expected because the coach asked the DDs to stay and run scores. They were thrilled to do such a big kid job, and weren't too unhappy about having to watch the male gymnasts...

I had a weird end to the weekend-I got SO tired when we brought the kids to the library-I went home and fell asleep for 3 and a half hours ! That is not me-especially on a nice sunny Sunday afternoon. DH woke me up at 6:27 for dinner which DS had made. Then we watched Star Trek after dinner, and I was in bed again at 10pm. I feel fine today-ran 5 miles this morning. I guess I was just tired !!

Linda- I am sure you will find things to do when your schedule slows down. You'll wonder how you had the time to work so much ! I've been getting my bras in the teen girls section -a lot less expensive, and I am sorry to say, they fit great. Now DD and I can shop together as needed...(DH thinks this is hysterical, by the way)

Lynn-Hope you feel better- I had a few tough nights last week-maybe that's what caught up with me this weekend.

Becky- Get lots done... fast !!!:)

Have a good one, Buddies-off to school

Bridget

SW 230

CW 151.8:bcb_march

GW 130

I AM taking it easy, I SWEAR buddies, but yes I also did some serious cleaning in our bedroom, vacuuming the baseboards and under the bed (YIKES! I don't think I've EVER done that--the room is "new", but not THAT new!)...used the various vacuum tools to get in some places I have not been before, also in the upstairs bathroom. Both vacuums needed to be emptied. I also vacuumed the LR. Yes, it's a vacuuming theme today! I also cleaned out a kitchen "junk" drawer. I am slowly decluttering the house...feels so good.

I am feeling better with just having "rested"--my style:bcb_wink3.

I am also preparing for tonight's WW meeting. The topic is self-monitoring/tracking. Really, we had this topic pretty recently. Need to make it fresh! Maybe I'll start a thread and ask for your help there!!!!:salut

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Hi Everybuddy!

I *think* things are starting to get back to semi-normal for me. It has been a really rough few months but I think I held my own. I was really cognizant that food wouldn't make the stress and feelings of overwhelm go away. Although I didn't lose any weight during those three months, I didn't gain any weight either...so I count that as a victory!

Linda, I'm like you--I haven't been able to sleep well and I agree with Carol about the reasoning. Until my schedule settles completely down my body doesn't know if I'm supposed to be awake or asleep!

Homekeeping, a call with a coaching client, and homework is on my agenda for today. I'm taking a flat pattern making class this semester and it is A LOT OF WORK OUTSIDE OF MY COMFORT ZONE! It'll pay off in the end but I'll be glad when mid-June arrives and the class is over!

I better hop in the shower and then get some breakfast going. I overslept this morning and it is already (almost) 10:00!

Note: I follow the Winning Points program :salut

Hi Everyone,

It has been cloudy today and I would like some sun. At least it is not raining. I have been doing some major cleaning especially our 3 spare bedrooms. Two of them had become catch all rooms. I needed to clean them to get them ready for when both daughters and granddaughters visit this summer. They will be here at the same time and I am so excited. The time is going to go so slow.

I hate bra shopping. One year I went to Macy's to get fitted and spent $50 a piece for bras. DH was not happy with me but I was so tired of bras not fitting. They were the best fitting bras and they lasted a long time. The last time I bought bras I got a sales clerk at Penny's that knew what she was doing and was able to get bras that fit well. Several times I have had sales clerks finally tell me that I would just have to live with ill fitting bras. What, I don't think so. I left without buying anything.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%