Health Discovery Network
Guest SANDYHART

Weight watchers chilled meals

Guest SANDYHART

Does anyone know where to find these meals? They are advertised the WW website.

Thanks

I found the following. Looks like kroger and hannaford. But expanding to other markets?

The site was confusing because it talked about UK and Ireland WW too. The products listed below look like they are from UK, but may be similar to what they are selling thru krogers. I'm on my blackberry and can't find more info out.

----------

USWeight Watchers and Greencore North America have launched a range of 12 chilled prepared meals with recipes specifically tailoured for US consumers at Kroger and Hannaford supermarkets. Made with fresh vegetables, these deliciously sensible meals are the first mainstream low-calorie, portion-controlled chilled prepared meals available at retail in the United States.  Ready in just a few minutes, time-starved consumers now have the option to prepare a scrumptious meal that resembles a home-cooked dish in no time.  The new Weight Watchers chilled prepared meals are available at select Kroger and Hannaford supermarkets. For further information on these products please click here.  

Vegetable Side Dishes* Our range of four delicious side dishes is enough to jazz up even the most mundane of lunch or dinner times. Choose from super cheesy Cauliflower Cheese made with tender cauliflower florets and real cheddar cheese, Carrot & Swede Mash made with creamy mashed potato, carrot and swede, Three Bean Ragu made using a delicious mix of borlotti, cannelini and red kidney beans in a rich tomato sauce, or for a deliciously vegetabley dish, try our Ratatouille made with chunky chopped red and yellow peppers, courgettes and aubergines in a tomato sauce.Perfect for serving with cuts of meat or chicken, or for popping on top of your baked potatoes.For more product information please click here 

Quiche & Pies* Made from free range eggs and short crust pastry, our range of oven baked quiche are ideal for taking on picnics or for speedy light meals. The range includes the classic Quiche Lorraine, through Bacon and Leek quiche as well as Gammon and Mustard quiche - with POINTS values of no more than 6 for a whole quiche. All five quiche can be enjoyed hot or cold.2009 saw the launch of two delicious new pies - Chicken & Mushroom pie and Minced beef pie.For more product information please click here  

Chilled Pasta Sauces*Pasta makes an easy supper, but many ready made sauces are too high in fat to be healthy. Enter the Weight Watchers pasta sauces! The Roasted Red Pepper sauce is just 1 POINTS value per ¬Ĺ pot, while the Beef Bolognaise sauce is 1.5 POINTS value per ¬Ĺ pot and the Napoletana sauce is 0.5 POINTS¬†value per ¬Ĺ pot. Try a pot today - you'll be amazed how good they taste. Plus they go fantastically well with our new range of Chilled Tortellini Pasta.For more product information please click here¬†¬†

Sandwiches, Wraps¬†& Pasta Salads¬†¬†Our ‚Äúnew look‚ÄĚ sandwich and salad range is full of flavour and comes with the benefit of being low in points and fat. These tasty foods make the perfect choice for people who are short of time and looking for a healthy lunchtime option. Whether you fancy an old favourite or are looking for something a little different, then look no further than our range of Sandwiches & Salads. Choose from a range of classic Wedges including our popular Mixed Triple, BLT and Roast Chicken & Stuffing. If you are looking for a change from a Sandwich, look no further than our tasty Wraps of Chicken Fajita or Chicken Caesar. Or if you fancy something a bit different for lunch, why not try our Pasta Salads of Mexican Chicken or Tuna & Sweetcorn. The WeightWatchers Food to Go range is priced from ¬£1.75 and is available from selected supermarkets nationwide. For more product information please click here¬†¬†

Cooking Sauces*Life can be hectic and time for cooking healthy meals short. The new cooking sauce range from Weight Watchers means you can dish up a tasty lunch or dinner without having to worry about finding time to prepare lots of ingredients. Inspired by traditional cuisines from around the world, you just need to add them to the meat, vegetables or pasta of your choice and then take it easy! Pick from Mozzarella & Rocket Pasta Sauce, Parmesan & Pesto Pasta Sauce, Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce (pictured), Tikka Masala Sauce with Coriander, Korma Sauce with Flaked Almonds and Sweet & Sour Sauce with Pineapple & Baby Corn.For more product information please click here

Mayonnaise*If you love Mayonnaise on your sandwiches or oven baked chips, you can now indulge without the high POINTS values! Enjoy the delicious taste of thick, creamy Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Dressing for a POINTS value of just ¬Ĺ per tablespoon. You can even use it instead of butter on sandwiches. ¬†For more product information please click here¬†

Salad Dressings*These days, the shops are filled with delicious crispy colourful fruit and veg, perfect for those salads, roasted vegetables or homemade soups, but you may feel that it is hard to get excited about a salad! Well hopefully we've made life a little easier with our range of salad dressings. Try our new delicious Honey & Mustard dressing drizzled over cold meats or potato salad for a POINTS value of 0 per 15g serving, or if the taste of Italy is more your thing, go for our Balsamic dressing, a smooth, rich dressing that's perfect for any type of salad. The Balsamic dressing also has a POINTS value of 0 per 15g serving, and is suitable for those of you who are following NoCount‚ĄĘ!¬†For more product information please click here

WEIGHT WATCHERS products can help slimming or weight control, only as part of a calorie controlled diet. WEIGHT WATCHERS on foods and beverages is the registered trademark of WW Foods, LLC and is used under license by Greencore. WEIGHT WATCHERS for services and POINTS are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. and are used under license by Greencore.

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Guest SANDYHART

Thanks so much for the info. Hopefully we'll be seeing these soon. They sound like a great alternative to other meals.

I have seen them at stop and shop in South Eastern Connecticut. Haven't tried them as of yet.

LADYBUG

Thanks Ladybug. I have a Stop & Shop near me.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

My Stop and Shop has them on sale this week - maybe I'll give them a try althought the Lean Cuisines are my favorites.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Thumbs down on the WW chilled meals. I had a meat loaf with garlic mashed potato. The "meat" was tasteless - no flavor at all and tasted gritty. The potatoes were dry and didn't have any garlic taste at all. I would not buy this product again - Lean Cuisine I am coming back to you.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

I picked up some very good single serve veggies from Green Giant. They even have the WW points listed on the front...mostly 0. There is corn, corn and peas, cauliflower with cheese sauce, and broccoli with cheese sauce. A nice addition to my Lean Cuisine lunches. Best new LC lunch for me...Turkey Medallions with whipped sweet potatoes...only 5 points.