Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
LA Adams

Pizza Crusts

I miss and love pizza. I don't mind making my own-lots of veggies and fat free tomato sauce. It is the crust-I found many fat free recipes for pizza dough on www.fatfree.com if anyone is interested. I am not into making my own crust-can anyone recommend a store bought pizza crust that is low in points. Also, how do you figure the points. If one can only have a 1/8 slice of pizza (get out the measuring tape), I'm not really interested. One or two half decent slives would be satisfying. Any good suggestions. Thanks

help.gif tongue.gif

I love to use pita breads to make my pizza. It's only 2 points for most of the ones I can find around here, and they make a decent sized single serve pizza. Top it up with whatever you like and toss it in the oven at 400* for about 10 minutes and you have it!

I've also used a flour tortilla in a pinch, which isn't too bad either, but a bit thin for my taste.

Char smile.gif

in our area Sam's Warehouse carries MIA pizza crusts, packed 3 individually wrapped 12" fat free crusts (also included are 3 packets of pizza sauce). They figure to be 2 points per 1/6th slice. Very tasty too, everyone in the family likes them. I haven't looked for them anywhere else 'cause I'm a regular Sam's shopper.

JO

MAINTAINING FOR 11 YEARS 0 Months!! :headover:

IF YOU NEVER LEAVE, YOU NEVER HAVE TO COME BACK