Health Discovery Network
phobos512

Weigh Ins?

Why not start a weigh-in thread on this general thread page? No, it's not the same...but it doesn't hurt anything, either. In fact, it might just encourage more persons to participate!

"I am pieces of all the places I have been,
and the people I have loved......"

– Brooke Hampton

Jade this is a good idea. Sometimes having so many forum options just mean that people forget to visit some of them.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Wasn't asking to be mean, was just curious what the consensus was, as I saw the change in the forum was mostly due to clutter, and I don't want to be the person who starts cluttering it up again :)

So what I will do is start a weigh-in thread and if people use it maybe we can get it stickied. :D

I like the idea of this staying in the General Forum.. I think it will encourage others (and even myself!) to join in! Is this Daily or Weekly?

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.