Health Discovery Network
WWCarol

HELLO again Lynn, Linda, Sue, Becky, Soya, Karen and EVERY BUDDY!

I helped create this "Core" forum in 2004 and we've all helped each other so much along the way...

There's no way to say "Thank you" enough to each and every Buddy ~ :buddysmoo

(And don't hold it against me if I didn't mention your name. I can't even THINK straight knowing that BCB is closing forever...) :kiss:

:wave:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Honestly closing for good? I have to find the announcement. I am so sorry. You folks here helped me through every single one of my 133 lb loss. Wow what a horror. I am going to miss everyone. I am so sorry this is happening..

Good bye to my buddys too. And I guess a thank you too to admin for the time I did have here.

Peg

Okay - enough already everyone. I had my hissy fit, and a good cry. I'm thinking clearer and it's not fair to pull the rug out from this site on all the wonderful people - which I think most of you are!!

I deleted the negative posts and banned the posters - just because it made me feel so much better! :bcb_bigsm I KNOW it's immature and childish.. but it really has helped!! LOL I only wish I didn't delete the PM's and emails - because I was only able to get a few. LOL

Enough Drama, I've already put you all through a lot with the changes and deleted posts. Now every needs to get busy here and start rebuilding some of our lost posts and information. Together we can do this!

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.

Deinsie does this mean we keep BCB?

If so I'm really happy

Kathy

Over goal and not happy

I say it again Thank you Denise. Wise move. You are allowed a hissy fit now and then, it's a tough place this Internet.

Peg

Oh, I am heaving a big sigh of relief. Good for you Denise and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Yes, I won't close it on all you wonderful BCB'ers.. you guys are the best. My wonderful DH was able to give me a pep talk and helped... all the posts, emails and PM's just pushed me to my limit.. plus having a bad case of PMS doesn't help! LOL

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.

Wow, way to almost give me a heart attack!:bcb_huh::bcb_wink3 First, I thought CAROL was saying goodbye to us:sobbing:...and then I read further that the BOARD is closing:sobbing:...which, sorry Carol, was even WORSE because Carol could ALWAYS come BACK (and I knew she WOULD:bcb_wink3)....but, phew....I can breathe again...

Meanwhile, I don't understand what Denise is talking about...I don't believe there has been any drama right here on the Core/SiFi board for a while....

Am I missing something?

Anyway, Denise, SO glad you reconsidered!!!!

Seriously, I'm still recovering from the autonomic nervous system response I got from reading that first post....Apparently I wasn't paying attention to an announcement that was made!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Okay. That was TOO FUNNY, Lynn! :bcb_grin:bcb_wink3

I knew you were going to have a HEART ATTACK when you read the news. :salut

But everything's fine now. Probably you can get the Cliff Notes from a PM. Everything's getting settled in and back to normal. :bcb_smile:salut

I'm glad you're feeling better, Denise. And I'm so glad you chose to continue putting in the hard work for us all. And thanks to your DH for helping you feel better, too ~ :buddysmoo

If there has been any drama here-I have missed it !

I also haven't heard from Becky in a while...

Bridget

SW 230

CW 151.8:bcb_march

GW 130

Bridget, I believe Becky has been here within the past few days. It has been very quiet here for the past few days.

Carol, :bcb_bigsm:buddysmoo, I love how well you know me:bcb_wink3!

Lynn

Could someone please explain what I missed????? I am confused...

Lynn

I am glad we don't have to say goodbye :)!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Huh?????

Haven't been around over the weekend, and not as much last week. What has been going on???

Very happy to see that we are keeping BCB - thank you, thank you, thank you Mudpies.

It's amazing how the threat of losing BCB makes us all realise how much we need it.

Becky

PS Carol - I finally caved & bought DS a 'slap chop'. It isn't very good, but he LOVES it. I will be looking for the one like yours when I go to Wichita next week.

Becky. The William's Sonoma multi-chopper IS GOOD! It's excellent! I put it through it's paces every day! Wash it/ use it/ wash it/ use it.

Still highly recommend it. Hope you find it!:salut:bcb_happy

I like the turn this thread has taken...slap chopper, WS multi-chopper! :bcb_bigsmNow all we need to do is change the thread title because it still gives me palpitations!:bcb_wink3

Lynn, who never doubted how important BCB is to her

Lynn

You sure can't! LOL.

I wish the title would change, too, because every time I read it I wonder why I would be saying "good-bye" to my Buddies...:bcb_wink3bcb_sad:wave:

(Let's leave it alone. Let's let it go off the front page. :salut) :bcb_bravo

I thought that might help you guys. It's like getting to know each other all over again!! :bcb_grin

PS- I didn't see you say to leave it alone Carol. Sorry! I can just delete the entire thread too!

Kimberley

LOVE it, K! :bcb_bigsm

You always think of great solutions. :buddysmoo

EGADS, I don't even wanna KNOW what I missed!!!!

Veronica the Pushy Core Zealot

SW 196.2 - 7/3/6

WWGW 146.0 - down 50.2 in 24 weeks!

CW 131 - 65.2 lbs gone FOREVER!

Lifetime - 2/12/7

My Chart Before & After

Simul justus et peccator

I have not been here for a while so when I loged into BCB and saw this post. I had a heart attack and was almost in tears. See my OT post to see what has been going on with me.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Judy, I had the same reaction! Glad to see you back!

V, WE didn't even know what happened!!!! (when we first saw this post anyway, then we got clued in) SO it was a REAL SHOCK to read Carol's post above!!!!

Lynn