Health Discovery Network
Guest LeeBeeJeebies

WANTED: Low point chocolate milk

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

I am really craving some good ice cold chocolate milk lately. Any suggestions on low point chocolate milk? I saw a fat free (or was it low fat?...) Nesquick chocolate milk, but one serving size was half of the bottle (a LITTLE bottle), and it was two points for the serving!

I'm looking for an even LOWER point value chocolate milk. Suggestions accepted!

WW makes the chocolate smoothie mixes that when mixed with 8 oz of skim milk is also 2 points. Maybe that's a bigger serving than the Nesquick one?

Cindy

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

Oooh sounds delicious! Thank you!

Guest ShrinkingKaren

Lee - You can get No Sugar Added Nesquick to add to your own milk or those packets of Moo Magic. One chocloate Moo Magic packet in 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond breeze is 1 point. Or make it a huge glass for 2.

OT461984S.JPG

I do the WW Smoothies - and sometimes for extra yum I add in some sugar free Torani syrup...

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

I like the 8th Continent brand Light Chocolate Soy milk. It's very creamy and delicious. It's been a while since I've had some, so I can't remember the amount of points. I'm thinking it was 2 pts for a cup?

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)