Health Discovery Network
jadeturtle

How About May "Miscellaneous" Challenge?

For just four weeks, we can do anything! We can challenge ourselves to POP (Perfectly on Program) days, hours of exercise per week, pounds we want to lose, etc.....or any combination of things.

If we have enough interest (please append May challenge goal to this thread), I'll update each Saturday.

Come on, buddies.....let's make May a spectacular lead-in to summer!

"I am pieces of all the places I have been,
and the people I have loved......"

– Brooke Hampton

My goal for this challenge is to lose 5 lbs. That's stretching it a bit as I'm losing slowly lately, but that's what this is all about.....a stretch!

– Brooke Hampton

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

My goal is to reach my ten percent! I am eight pounds away though! Yikes!

My Goal is to lose 6 pounds and get in more exercise, that way I will be at 200. Then work on getting under the 200's. Have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks, just started the online program as don't have enough time for meetings. Good Luck everyone...

LADYBUG

moving it up......

– Brooke Hampton

Well I have done well today. husband and I went for a nice walk in the park. Then later I did 26 minutes walk/jog on the treadmill. I did a lot more jogging than I have ever done so that makes me happy to see I am getting fitter.

LADYBUG

I love this idea. This is just what I need. I've been trying to increase my exercise and struggling to be consistent. This is going to fix that. My goal is to get 5 hours of exercise a week and do crunches at least three times a week.

Heather

SW: 184 (3/1/10) :bcb_yuck:

CW: 158.2

GW: 140

Write your hurts in the sand; carve your blessings in stone.

I'm late but I'd like to join this challenge. I'm just now getting back on track so this will be just what I need to help me stay on track. My goal is to stay OP, journal every day (especially on the weekends) and workout at least 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes. Another goal is to get back to onederland.

We can do it!!!! :jump_jack :jump_jack

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

Hi Sheila and welcome to the challenge. It's too late for me to modify the listing for this week, but if you'll post your results so far to http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums//showthread.php?210897-May-Challenge-First-Report-Thread-for-Saturday-May-8th on Saturday, I'll include you in the goals/achievement section when I post it next week. Good luck....glad you're with us.

– Brooke Hampton

Hey there, count me in. My May goal is to sart building some muscle on all of this flab, (Sorry TMI):bcb_grin I've been OP in every area BUT exercise and so that causes me NOT to be OP.

Melissa :bcb_march Goal Getter Girl :bcb_bigsm

CW: 166.6 (need to get serious!!):bcb_huh:

Sure, Melissa....good goal and not TMI. Can you give me something specific to write as your goal? Example: Resistance work outs 3X weekly, walk 1/2 hr. per day 5X weekly, etc.

It's too late for me to modify the listing for this week, but if you'll post your results so far to http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forum...turday-May-8th on Saturday, I'll include you in the goals/achievement section when I post it next week. Good luck....glad you're with us.

– Brooke Hampton