Health Discovery Network
Judy43

OT, having surgery tomorrow

I have not left, just been gone for a bit. I am having carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow (Thurs.) I have been really busy getting some cooking done of stuff to have around after surgery. My DH is really good at helping me but is terribly lost to be in the kitchen by himself so wanted things he could just heat up in microwave. I also wanted to have a clean house as it will be hard for me to clean for a while after surgery.

I had carpal tunnel surgery in 1991 on both my right and left wrists which were 6 months apart. My surgeon said carpal tunnel comes back in 1% of people who have had the surgery before. Yikes, I do not like being in such an elite group.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

I'll miss you, Judy!

I hope things go well and you're back typing soon. :buddysmoo

(I'm discovering all these things that DH can't do that I thought he surely could...!:bcb_huh: Like write the deposit slip for a check?!...)

I've had vertigo for the past 2 months, and believe me, things have been different around our house. I've been having to let other people do more things...and actually I think it's been GOOD for them (and me). :bcb_smile:salut

I'll be thinking of you, Buddy ~

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Thanks for letting us know Judy! Sorry that you are in the 1%. We'll be keeping you in our prayers as you recover. Hope it all goes well!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Judy, you have all of my prayers and best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy and comfortable recovery........... Come back to us soon!

Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)

This is Judy's DH. She is home and doing well.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

That's GREAT! :bcb_grin

Tell her to take good care, and we're waiting to hear from her again ~ :wave: :salut

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Thank you, Judy's DH :bcb_smile please let her know that we are thinking about her!

Veronica the Pushy Core Zealot

SW 196.2 - 7/3/6

WWGW 146.0 - down 50.2 in 24 weeks!

CW 131 - 65.2 lbs gone FOREVER!

Lifetime - 2/12/7

My Chart Before & After

Simul justus et peccator

Yes, Judy's DH, please let her know we are missing her here!!!!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.