tomatoe sauce (0)

spices (0)

tomato (0)

onion(0)

fresh mushrooms (0)

1/8 cup corn (.5)

30 g or 1 ounce ff mozza cheese (2)

Total is 3.5 points.

You may think corn is terrible but try it and you will be sirprised. Of course you could add or take away anything you don't like.

Chicken or any type meat may also be added and you can just adjust he points.

Where do you find 1 point pita's. The only ones I can find around here are 2 points. We use fresh green peppers, roasted red pepper and artichoke hearts on our pizzas too! Never thought of corn though, I'll have to try it sometime. Pizza is one of my family's favorite foods. We have it every fri night. Of course WW friendly pizza! ;)

Susan

SW 251.5/CW 241.5/GW 145

Guest 32lbs&counting

WELL, WE HAVE A SUPERSTORE HERE THAT SELLS PITAS THAT ARE ONLY 1 PT. THEY ARE THE WHOLE WHEAT ONES.

IF THEY ARE WHITE THEY ARE 2 PTS...

OR YOU CAN LOOK FOR A SMALLER TYPE THAT WILL BE ONE POINT. THESE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ABOUT 6-8 INCH IN DIAMETER AND COME 6 TO A PACK.I HAVE SEEN THEMA T OVERWAITEA/SAVE ON FOODS BEFORE AS WELL.

Actually this weekend I made pizzas with portabello mushrooms. I just scrapped the "gills" out of the mushroom; added some tomato sauce; some low fat mortzarella cheese and some reduced fat pepperoni. The whole "pizza" comes to 3.5 pts. and it is yummy!

***********************************<br />Carol<br /><br />211/208/130<br /><br />I know I can . . . I know I can