Health Discovery Network
Mooselet2010

Fiber One Yogurt

Just found this at my local grocery this past weekend on a B1G1 free offer. I bought the strawberry and peach flavors (have not tried yet) but they are 0 points per serving and they are a great little snack! :bcb_grin

**Shannon**

RSW 202

CW 182.6

Goal - To gain only 30 pounds during pregnancy

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

I looked up the nutrition info for these Fiber One yogurts...and they are 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber (which only count for 4 in WW), and 0 grams of fat...which indeed seems to be 0 points. Crazy!

Thanks for sharing!

Personally, I would probably count this as 0.5 point or maybe even 1 point just in case. What do you all think? Would you count it as 0 points, 1/2 a point, or 1 point?

Guest mom2twingems

I love the lime ones. I add a T of cool whip sometimes. If eaten alone they are 0 points and according to our leader we can do 5 free foods a day.

I also add a cup of blueberries to the yogurt and count the points. Fills me up longer.

I, too, agree these are a GREAT find.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Reached Lifetime Oct. 2001

Recommitted June 2010bcbkick.gif

Guest WANNALOOZIT

I've tried the strawberry and peach ones and I like the peach the best. I count them as 0 points. I haven't tried adding anything to them yet, but that sounds like a great idea. I'll have to try it!

These are 0 points and delish ! calories = 50, Fiber = 5, (but you can only count 4);Fat= 0; therefore, these come out to ZERO points.

SW: 228.80, 9/15/ 05

WW: 173.00, 9/15/06

WW: 170.00, 9/15/07

01/07/06: 25lbs Gone!!!!, WW 25lb. Magnet

01/21/06: Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

08/05/06: Reached LIFETIME !!!

:goal::goal:: Total Loss FOREVER: (-58.80):strong::strong::strong:

Maintaining: 170.00

GW: 180.00

That's 1 points plus for those following the new plan, just to be clear!

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

That is great for p+ = 1 pt. Also the Kroger carb master yogurts are 1 pt. very low in sugars hence lower in carbs than most yogurts. jfyi

I can do this with the strength Christ gives me!!

S/W 223.4 / WW G/W 150 reached on 12/23/03

Working my way back to goal !!

weight.png

they are yummy! I throw in a handfull of blueberries too .. makes a nice 1 PP addition to lunch!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Great to know the Kroger brand are comparable in points. Yogurt always holds me off when I am starving!

Thanks for the info.

Colleen

163/142/130

SW/CW/GW

:jump_jack

:work_out:

They have Key Lime Pie now too ... just bought some, along with my strawberry .. Yum!!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A