Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Just4kixx

Tomato Pie anyone?

Hi all! Posted this last week, but the question is still eating :D at me...

I like to eat "tomato pie" from our pizza shop down the road. It is similar to regular pizza without the cheese + it has like a crushed tomato/garlic topping. The crust would be considered medium, closer to thin and DEFINITELY not deep dish. I could guesstimate :confused: , but if someone has more accurate info regarding how to determine Pts/slice, that would be super!

TIA

Annette

just4kixx (age 40;5'6")<br />Start date 4/21/02<br />HW:195<br />SW:192<br /><b>CW:168 OP#s Lost:24<br />1st 10% 6/27/02!</b><br />PGW:145 (revised 4/23/02)

Ya know . . . I did a search on "tomato pie" on three different sites and your post is the ONLY one I came up with!!

I also want to know how many points in a tomato pie.

Does anyone know??? ugh.gif

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse.

A friend of mine asked her leader how to point it out and they suggested take away 2 points (for the cheese) from total points for a regular slice.

Sounds too easy if you ask me... but I'm not complaining :D

Annette

BTW, what part of Pennsylvania are you from?

just4kixx (age 40;5'6")<br />Start date 4/21/02<br />HW:195<br />SW:192<br /><b>CW:168 OP#s Lost:24<br />1st 10% 6/27/02!</b><br />PGW:145 (revised 4/23/02)

Guest SuzyQ99

Only 2 points? That seems like so many points for just the crust!! I always thought the cheese was the highest points on the pizza... I guess the leaders probably know more about it than me though!