Health Discovery Network
becky1973

Frozen coffee drink

I tried an idea from the Kraft magazine & froze coffee into ice cubes. I then blended it with some cold coffee - and it goes creamy & frothy!

I added a dash of milk & SF vanilla syrup. Delicious!

Sounds great...wish I had some now!

SW- 235 Jan. 2, 2008

CW- 177.8

GW- 150

“There are two ways to live your life.

One is as though nothing is a miracle.

The other is as though

everything is a miracle."

Guest WANNALOOZIT

I will have to try this! I just LOVE the International Blends French Vanilla Cafe, but can't get it frothy because I don't have the machine. I bet this would work with that! I'm gonna freeze some tonight!! Thanks for the great idea!

Couldn't wait any longer in the day, so I'm drinking this now !!!

This is better than what I buy from Starbucks !!! I froze double strength drip coffee. I'm using 12 ice cubes frozen coffee, 3/4 cup of skim milk, some squirts of DaVinci's SF Vanilla syrup, and I also added 2 tsp. of splenda. (I like things sweet !!!) This makes lots, and I got two very large "patio" sized glasses of frothy frozen coffee. A big :bcb_up here. BTW, as I made this, I wondered how this might taste if a packet of Carnation SF Hot Chocolate mix was added for additional flavouring. I'll have to try that next time, with another DaVinci's flavour. Hmmmm......maybe the caramel !!!

Karen :bcb_salut

HERE WE GO AGAIN !! :bcbkickbu

STGoal #1: 200 lbs

Losses to date: 8.3 lbs

I'm going to try this asap!

I tried an idea from the Kraft magazine & froze coffee into ice cubes. I then blended it with some cold coffee - and it goes creamy & frothy!

I added a dash of milk & SF vanilla syrup. Delicious!

HW: 199.4

CW: 190.4

Total Lost: 9

Dance Dance Revolution!!!

I've lost 30 with WW before. I can do it again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]