Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LeeBeeJeebies

BCB Posting - How long can you edit?

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

How long can you edit a thread after you've posted?

Lee - So glad you asked this question.

I must be doing something wrong. I tried to go back and edit a post yesterday that I made on June 1. I made sure I was logged in but there was no "edit" tab down at the bottom of my post. "Reply" and "Reply With Quote" were both there. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? I assumed there must be a time limit. That's what I get for assuming.

Heather

SW: 184 (3/1/10) :bcb_yuck:

CW: 158.2

GW: 140

Write your hurts in the sand; carve your blessings in stone.

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

That's exactly what I've experienced, Heather.

For example, we have a June sit-up challenge going on, and I want to edit it daily to update how many sit-ups I've done. But the "edit" tab disappears after so many hours or something. It's too bad!

I find that I can edit a post I made the same day, but not the next day or later. This is my one and only complaint...........and I can live with it!!:bcb_salut

Tinka

--I CAN DO HARD THINGS  

Tinka

SW -237

Goal: 150 10/01

Seems to me to be 24 hour limit, based on when I was trying to post food plan the night before and edit the next day with what I actually ate... if I finished the edit before 24 hours it was good, if it was over, the link wasn't there (and if I started an edit before the 24 hours but didn't finish in time I got an error and the edit didn't save).

Terri

SW: 309.8 / CW: 265.8 / Next Goal: 253.0 / WW Loss: 44.0 lbs

This, to me, sounds like a good thing: no editing capabilities after 24 hours = copy and paste into a new response = more board action! :bcb_grin

..Jeanette..

worth it since 1982

total loss so far: 52.2!