Health Discovery Network

Just wanted to report that I lost 3.6 pounds this week! I had a disappointing first weigh in last week where I gained 0.6 lbs :bcb_mad2. So this week was especially rewarding! I feel great and motivated! Thank you for all your support... This forum has really helped me stay on track. :bcb_up

SW: 196.6

CW: 193.0 (-0.3 this week)

GW: 140

Starting date: 5/25/10

Weigh in Wed!

"Strength is the matter of a made up mind" -John Beecher

"A goal without a plan is just a wish"

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

weight.png

Congratulations - and don't ever get discouraged. When I was in my losing phase, I went 6 weeks without losing an ounce. Best wishes on your weight loss journey.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

WTG! Great loss! Try to remember that the scale doesn't always reflect what you did in the 7 days prior. I found I lagged a bit behind. A really good week wouldn't show up till the week after. Also remember Scales Lie

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Guest WANNALOOZIT
WTG! Great loss! Try to remember that the scale doesn't always reflect what you did in the 7 days prior. I found I lagged a bit behind. A really good week wouldn't show up till the week after. Also remember Scales Lie

This is definitely true. I've had weeks where I exercised so much I felt like I should have dropped 10 pounds, but I didn't lose when I had my weigh-in. I think it just takes time for the body to adjust, so you just have to keep at it, every week and every day. Patience and hard work are the key and it all pays off in the end.

Congrats on the loss! Keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone! The first week wasn't a huge surprise because I really messed up that weekend when my mom and sisters were in town. I was OP the first day they were here, but then just fell apart the last 2 days. So, I was hoping for a miracle and didn't get it on that first weigh in. But, I guess the right word was I was disappointed, not discouraged, because I felt really motivated after that. I realized there was no point in doing this program half way, and I needed to give it my all. I worked out almost every day this week and stayed OP. It feels great to have a success, and I'm hoping I continue to have a loss each week. I'm really shooting for 2 lbs a week, so this week's big loss was a pleasant surprise.

Being out of school for the summer has also helped a LOT. I barely have time to shower during school :) so, it's hard to make time to work out or even spend the time looking up points and logging them. But, I'm hoping that this summer will get me into the habit of it all so that it becomes easier to do it during the school year. I really want to come back to school in the fall looking like a new person, so that's been a great motivation for me so far!

SW: 196.6

CW: 193.0 (-0.3 this week)

GW: 140

Starting date: 5/25/10

Weigh in Wed!

"Strength is the matter of a made up mind" -John Beecher

"A goal without a plan is just a wish"

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

weight.png