Health Discovery Network
SueC

OT: My new kitties

Oh!! They are so cute Sue! Very lucky to have found a good home too! :bcb_smile

*Linda*

SW- 168

CW- 140

GW- 130

How CUTE!!!! And my vet told me that black and white cats are THE BEST cats...don't know why...but so far it seems true to me!

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

That is funny Lynn! The rescue lady took them to the vet already but I need to take them for 12 week shots. they are due end of this week but with son's graduation Fri & party Sat it will have to wait till next week! We gave them to the rescue lady (I didn't want kittens, then went back and first got the girl, then everyone said 2 is better so went and got the boy). Their names are Bella and Eddie, and yes I saw Twilight but it wasn't from that. Coincidence! I was never a cat person but I admit I am smitten. They are so cute and amusing to watch. I think my family missed having a pet more than we realized!

Sue

163 SW/164 CW/145 GW

Cute ! We adopted twin sister kittens two years ago-they were from a litter of 5, found under some telephone wires that were coiled around a post. They are black & white as well. Too Too cute. They are two years old now, and just so funny. They were a lot more spunky as new kittens, but we have all come to appreciate and enjoy their personalities. NEVER did I think DH would go for this-but he helped me pick them out (actually they picked US out) and he loves to watch them play. DDs "kitty sat" for my DB for ten days . He picked the kitten up on Saturday. Now that was fun ! He was SO tiny and frisky- we all enjoyed it so much

Bridget

SW 230

CW 151.8:bcb_march

GW 130