Health Discovery Network
tinka

Kirkland Organic No-Salt Seasoning

This is found at Costco and comes in a 14.5 oz plastic container. I love it! It says it is a blend of 21 organic ingredients from around the world.

Fat free and low fat food can be rather bland and this is a way to spice things up with out adding salt.

It is NOT hot spicy tasting though. I love the taste and have tried it on eggs and chicken breast and more.

The only down side is that it does not have a 'shaker top', however the shaker top from a tall Mrs. Dash (salt free seasoning) fits it perfectly.

My new favorite thing!:bcb_up

Tinka

ps. I did not notice the price..............

--

Tinka

SW -237

Goal: 150 10/01

"Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

~Marilyn Monroe

I use this seasoning too. I found it at Costco in Canada. You are right it wonderful on eggs and chicken, but I add it to everything to pasta and chickpea salad. The cost was only around 4.00 for large container.

Amy

SW/CW/GW

248.4/224/125

Really? A salt substitute that even works on eggs?? As someone who loves salt WAAAAY too much, it might be worth checking in to?! I had my wife look for it at Walmart, but no such luck. We do have a Costco about 1/2 hr. away, but you have to be a member:bcb_huh:. That is where most of our cleaning supplies for work come from, so maybe I'll have them look for me the next time they go!!

This sounds really good. I'll have to look for it the next time I go shopping. I'm all about adding more flavor to food!

HW 251.8 SW 237.5 (03/18/13) CW 225.8 (4/15/13) GW 165 (tenative)