Health Discovery Network
wwlynn

Five HAPPY YEARS of doing Core/SFT!

I missed the actual date, which was 6/17...I came back to WW in 2005, 45 years old, a lifetime member since 1995 about 14 lbs over goal, and not able to lose seemingly no matter what...was eating VERY low carb and a diehard low carb believer, before it was even popular.

I started on core from day one and have been doing it EVERY DAY SINCE!

Got back to goal in about two months.

Have been there ever since.

Essentially "cured" my lifelong eating disorder...

Now about 20lbs below that starting weight.

Feel fabulous at fifty!

By the way, I came back during that annual promotion for lifetimers to come back at a special weekly rate, the DAY before that expired! SO glad I made that decision and SO glad I chose "core"....

Became a leader in December 2005 BECAUSE of Core (SFT)...

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Thanks Trudie, WW made this "easy" for me by coming up with SFT!

Lynn

You go, Girl !!

Inspiring and true to SiFi-thanks for the example-I hope to get to where you are sometime soon !!!

Bridget

SW 230

CW 151.8:bcb_march

GW 130

Wow Lynn, you have such discipline! Congrats!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Congratulations, Lynn! :bcb_grin

I came here in 2001, I believe. May. Got to goal on Flex. Again to goal on Core. And again to goal on SF. (Had a regain every 3-4 years of about 10-pounds).

Am happily 2-lbs. under WW goal now.

When I get back to consistent daily exercise (difficult because it triggers my vertigo now :bcb_huh: ) I expect to go even lower...:salut

So I've been on BCB for 9-years. I'm spending more time on vegan websites now. I'll be checking in now and again to see how everybuddy is doing ~ :wave:

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Hi Carol! I didn't see this until today. I am having a problem with new posts NOT coming up as BOLDED. SO I miss them! We'll miss you here buddy!!! But you need to be where you need to be! Congrats on being such a fighter and getting back to goal whenever you need to!

(I'll be post stalking you! Saw you on the getting back to goal board!)

Lynn