Health Discovery Network
BigGirlSlim

Saving Daily Points

I have a question about points... even though i have been on and off WW for over ten years and i am fatter than ever, but anyway. Hopefully this time will be the time i get this weight off!

I am currently on 24 points, as per the book says i should be for my current weight.

Is it ok to save 2 points per day? So have 22 points per day so that i can have a meal out on the weekend (i do not like "cheating" during the week as it throws me off completely).

Also, my leader has told me to stay on 24 points regardless of when i lose enough to go down in points, she wants me on the same points and only when i hit a problem will she adjust my points. :bcb_huh:

Is this ok to do?

weight.png

Which program are you on? In the US/Canada you have an additional 35 points per week to spend on extras each week. If you're in another country the program may be different and you might want to check with your leader or post your question on the international forum so you don't get incorrect info for your program.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Im on Time For Success - it is the only one we get here so not sure about any of the others. As far as i know, the points you get is the points you get and there are no extra etc.

weight.png

The Australian program (WW Satisfaction Plan) allows you to save up to 4 points per day, as I recently learned. However I think you will have a hard time finding someone here who knows the Time for Success program as most here are in US or Canada and the rules will be different. Probably your leader is the best person to ask about whether your plan allows saving of points.

Re: number of points per day, if I were you I would follow whatever is published in the program materials and reduce points as I lost weight according to the formula given.

Terri

SW: 309.8 / CW: 265.8 / Next Goal: 253.0 / WW Loss: 44.0 lbs