Health Discovery Network
Irish_rover

Happy to be Back on Weight Watchers!!!!!

Hi everyone...

I just rejoined WW this past Saturday...for the umpteenth time, but I know this time it's changed, and I WILL succeed. It was hard going thru those doors yet again, but I did, and glad I did. So much more to the program than when I left. I'm very excited, and very happy to be back.

I tried doing Calories on my own, and lost weight (lost 50 pounds, but just recently gained 20 pounds which made me realize I need to go back to WW), but I knew I wasn't consistent doing calories like I am when I'm doing Weight Watchers points. So, I really wanted to come back on here and say hello and I'm happy to be back with the WW family :)!

Theresa

I just rejoined WW and this site the other day myself :). Already I feel much more in control of what I ultimately look like and the rest of my life. I feel happy, too.

SW: 240:bcb_cry:

WWGW: 120:kickbutt:

PGW: 115:bcb_up

I'm 5'0 on a good day.

1st goal: 5%, or 228 (12 pounds)

weight.png

I'm back to. Last year I lost 50 pounds with WW, but gained back 40 in an incredibly short time. After 3 weeks I've lost 9 pounds, so you can get back on the wagon. Lillie

I am so glad all of you are back and I know together we can all do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifetime12/31/00

Officially a non smoker as of 9:00 pm 01/24/01

Goal: 150

Weight 189

Premier all natural made in the USA pet products

You can now order directly from my website

http://www.sandym.foreveryhome.net