Health Discovery Network
Guest eaglssong

SNICKER'S PEANUT BUTTER PIE 3 POINTS

Guest eaglssong

From Denise

Snicker's Peanut Butter Pie - 3 Points

Oh yum! I got this from our JillyChilly!

In a large bowl

1 pint Vanilla Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt, softened in microwave for 1

minute high

2 tbls Chunky Peanut Butter

1/2 package Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Mix

1/2 cup Non-Dairy Topping

Mix well and pour into 8" pie tin. Freeze until set.

Before serving drizzle 1 tsp Chocolate Syrup over entire pie in swirl

motion.

Serves 8

3 points each slice

Denise

OMG! I just made this and it is SOOOOO good! I am going to bring it in to our Thanksgiving party at work and I bet that NOBODY will guess that I brought it (because I am the low points girl)!! HAHA I will fool them! It is LOW in points!

I made mine with Breyers fat free vanilla icecream and it turned out so yummy!

Thanks for the great recipe!

Stephanie

Stephanie

DD Zadie -4.5 yrs

DS Owen - 19 mths

This is soooooo good. I used to make it all the time. But one time, I ate almost the whole pie in one night. Ooops! Just beware... it is so good, and definitely something that can be passed off as close to the real thing!

Guest Lori670

This is truly wonderful!!!! I have had the recipe and finally made it yesterday. Gave the recipe to all my co-workers doing WW and plan on bringing it to my WI tomorrow night--thanks so much for posting it!!!

------------------

I am doing this for me this time!!!!

217/192/196(10%)/150

I finally made my 10%--I can do this!!!!!!!!!

I made this the other night and it was delicious!! It tasted just like a snickers bar!!!

------------------

172.4/128/140 WW l35 personal

Lifetime member since 9/l9/00

KarinC.

"To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, if you summon the will to get back in the race."

Currently postpartum pre pregnancy weight l42/post baby l84/current weight 143/ goal l40 ww goal l40<br />Lifetime member since 9/l9/00<br /><br />KarinC.<br />"To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, if you summon the will to get back in the race."

I have received this recipe so many times and have been meaning to try it. You all have my mouth watering :rolleyes: !!!!! Is the chunky peanut butter to give it the peanuts like a real snickers? Just curious b/c I only use creamy, and I was wondering if that would work!!???

StarBriteAngel<br />Returning member....2/18/02<br />153.6/153.6/129

Guest Buckeye

Stephanie,

I tried it with the creamy peanut butter. It was scrumptious. My book club thought it was great and asked if I was not OP... tongue.gif Don't mean to sound like a commercial, but they couldn't believe it was lowfat.

I tried a variation on this and even my dh liked it.

I used low-fat brownie ice cream instead of the frozen yogurt.

I used low-fat creamy peanut butter instead of chunky.

I skipped the pudding mix.

I used fat-free cool-whip.

I skipped the chocolate syrup.

When I was mixing it, I didn't think there was enough peanut butter there to make a difference, but the quantity specified was just perfect. I figured my variation at 2.5 points per serving.

3rd and final:

184/183/125

Starting date: 11/13/10

Previous:

190/123.5/125 - Start date: 9/14/05 - 10%: 10/29/05 - Goal: 8/19/06 - Maint until: January 08

176/122.5/125 - Start date: 1/16/01 - Goal: 8/4/2001 - Maint until: January 03

Wow - we tried this over the weekend, and I couldn't believe how much it tasted like a Snickers Bar! :D :D :D Very yummy..............! Thanks for posting!

Christine

208.2/169.5/144

SW/CW/WW Goal (PG TBD)

I can't wait to try this. This is only my 1st. week on ww and my sweet tooth is giving me a fit! I can't wait to try this. It sounds so yummy!!

jana

redhed933<br />SW:237.2<br />recommited 05/25/04<br />sw:221<br />cw:215<br />GW:147

We just had this and it was fabulous!! Everyone loved it and they couldn't believe it was something I could eat on program. And it was SO easy to make. I can't wait to make it for my dm. Thanks for sharing this one. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Mary

I finally made this over the weekend, and can't believe I waited so long! It was WONERDERUL!

I made it in a glass pie dish, no crust. It was only 1.5 points per slice! Can't beat that!

Laurie Rose

Next goal - 1st 10%

weight.png

SW/HW: 277/277 12/22/10

CW: 275.4

PG: 150

Guest rainbowblonde

Thank you for posting this recipe. i made this today for some company. It was a big hit and noone new that it was really low fat. Even DH loved it and he wasn't thrilled when he saw me put the peanut butter in it.

:D WOW!!! was this stuff good. I used the following:

1 pint of chocolate/swirl FF Yorurt (7pts)

1/2 pkg. chocolate pudding FF/LF mis (0)

1/2 cup Cool Whip (1 pt)

2 T. Peter Pan Whipped Peanut B. (3)

Total= 11 points

Poured it into a round glass pie dish and froze it. Cut it into 6 sections and it was wonderful.

Per serving 1.8 points I counted 2 and it was worth every fraction of it. For company will try it in a graham pie shell for 4.5 points.

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Kathy

211/180/155

Started WW 5-6-02

With God's help I am strong enough to conquer anything--even myself

Kathy<br />Started WW 5-6-02<br />SW 211.2 <br />WWG 155<br />CW 148<br />PG 150<br />With God's help I am strong enough to conquer anything, even myself.

Guest tamaraintexas

I can't wait to try this. Thanks for the recipe.

Tamara in Texas

Bumping up for Thanksgiving!

Becca

That's not sweat, it's your fat cells crying.

Pregnant with Baby #3!!

Due February 2012