Health Discovery Network
Guest Serenebeader

Tools

Guest Serenebeader

Hi, this is my first post. I've been attempting to work my way around the site but I can find no reference for my problem.

I'm trying to access Tools and Software, to see if there is any kind of points tracker available. Every time I try to open it, I get an error code "Page not found".

Is this a link that should open?

Anyway, I'm trying to find a place for my husband to track points. I have eTools, but there is no way for him to use the Tracker without buying a seperate subscription.

This looks like a great site for support. Thank you!

I forgot to add, this is the error code:

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

:welcome:

There are no "tools" on this website, at least not to me knowledge.

There are several free website out there you can use for tracking, but I'm not sure any of them track points. You can try sparkpeople or fitday. I don't use either one, I use eTools, but many people like them.

My dh joined WWers recently with the Monthly Pass. So we each have our own account. The men's site is different from the women's. I haven't taken the opportunity to look at his account to see what the differences are. He seems to be enjoying it and has been very good about tracking. He's also losing weight, so he's pleased about that as well.

Best of luck to you and your dh.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02