Health Discovery Network
Ginaki

Asking For Positive Thoughts

I will be going to surgery on Thursday for a total knee replcement and then to a rehab center for a while. I ask that my BCB friends keep positive thoughts for me during the next week weeks. I will miss my daily dose of camp for sure. Thanks and God bless you.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Wow! Good luck, and definitely good thoughts sent your way for a speedy recovery. Work hard at re-hab, even when it hurts, and you'll be back to tip top condition before you know it:bcb_wink3!

Just a word of encouragement... my husband had a total knee replacement three years ago is is thrilled with the results :bcb_up. The key for him was to work hard on the exercises after it was done. Just keep thinking of all the things you will be able to do that you had trouble doing before... and how much less pain you shall have to endure! All the best... I will pray for you.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

You will sail through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Guest ncgirl2

Will certainly be thinking of you - glad you posted!!