Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
RainyBabie

Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal

Does anyone know why Starbucks Oatmeal wouldn't be simply filling? In the e-tools it's not marked with the diamond and I wonder if it's just a glitch? Obviously the toppings aren't - but they are all listed seperately. As far as I can tell it's just oats & water.... I don't have it too often but when I do I only count the points for brown sugar, but I was just curious if there's something lurking in there I don't know about!! :bcb_huh:

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

Sorry, it's slow here, and I am the only American who has never seen the inside (or drive through window) of a Starbucks!! I guess you could google and find out what's in it?

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

So far as I know from Sbucks, its only oats and water. Probably just a glitch in the eTools.

Lifetime as of November 21, 2005 & getting back to goal!

HW - 185

GW - 145

CW - 158

Ingredients

whole grain rolled oats (with oat bran), salt, guar gum, calcium carbonate, iron, niacinamide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6), folic acid.

Googled. Sounds like plain oatmeal to me. Maybe WW assumed you'd have things added in?

Lynn

I bike for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Guest sodacracker

Starbucks probably did not pay WW to be added to their e-tools ( isn't that how it works? )

If it looks, tastes, and is plain oatmeal : ) then it has to be Simply Filling.